It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
The Fifteen Promises of The Blessed Virgin to those who pray the Holy Rosary ...
Carmelite Brown Scapular Promise ... The Sabbatine Privilege of the Blessed Virgin.
Pope Adrian VI, died 1159 A.D. > "The Rosary is the scourge of the devil."
~ ~ ~
1. This Section relates promises of the Blessed Virgin regarding praying the Holy Rosary, wearing the Brown Scapular, and praying the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin. These promises apply to those who are in the Catholic Church. To be in the Catholic Church you have to be baptized in water and believe the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma.
2. Catholics have explained the promises as either receiving the grace of perseverance in the state of grace or the grace of perfect contrition.
3. Since the Blessed Virgin is the Mediatrix of all grace that enters into the world, Catholic right reason causes us to conclude that these promises by the Blessed Virgin can be interpreted to mean that we will get to the justified state (be baptized in water) and remain in the justified state (whereby we maintain belief in the Catholic Faith whole and entire in the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma), and die in that state.
~ ~ ~
The Fifteen Rosary Promises of the Blessed Virgin
Given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de La Roche in the 12th Century.
(This was covered up and hidden from us by the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, which now controls what used to be our Catholic properties.)
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts
of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls
would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be
conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just
he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and
the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13.I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire
celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
~ ~ ~
The Brown Scapular Promise of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Made to Saint Simon in the year 1251 A.D. (but, of course, not revealed by the non-Catholic Vatican-2 heretic cult).
Presenting the Scapular to Saint Simon, for the world, Our Lady makes but one condition to Her promise of Salvation:
"Whosoever dies clothed in this Habit shall not suffer the fires of Hell."
Note: Catholic theologians and authorities like Vermeersch, Venerable Robert Bellarmine, Beringer, Benedict XIV, etc., explain
the promise to mean that anyone dying in Mary's family will receive from Her, at the hour of death, either the grace
of perseverance in the state of grace or the grace of perfect contrition.
~ ~ ~
The Blessed Virgin has also communicated to us The Sabbatine Privilege:
"I, the Mother of Grace, shall descend on the Saturday after their death and whomsoever I shall find in Purgatory, I shall free, so that I may lead them to the holy mountain of life everlasting."
The Blessed Virgin assigned certain conditions which must be fulfilled for the Sabbatine Privilege:
1. Wear the Brown Scapular continuously.
2. Observe chastity according to one's state in life. (Married/single)
3. Recite daily the "Little Office of the Blessed Virgin" ...
or, A) To observe the fasts of the Church together with abstaining from meat on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
or, B) With permission of a Priest to say five decades of Our Lady's Most Holy Rosary.
(There are no priests in these times to grant such permission, the Catholic priesthood around the world was lost to heresy in 1965, see Section 12.)
or, C) With permission of a Priest to substitute some other good work.
Note: You cannot substitute for the first two conditions: wearing the scapular; and, observing chastity.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and