It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
True Devotion to Maria (a top tier writing) ... and Total Consecration to Jesus by Maria ... by Blessed Louis de Montfort (died 1716 A.D.)
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 31:28
"Her children rose up, and called her blessed."
~ ~ ~
1. Blessed Louis de Montfort wrote a treatise entitiled True Devotion to Maria which includes the spiritual exercise of: Total Consecration to Jesus by Maria as part of the book.
2. This book is an absolute top tier writing on the Blessed Virgin.
3. The True Devotion extracts in the sub-sections of this Section 129 ... are from the English copy published in 1863. This copy was translated from French into English by Fr. Frederick Faber who left the "anglican" heresy (where he was losing his soul) and entered the Catholic Church of the Catholic God. This is a scanned image of the hardcopy on Google books. There were a few problems against the Catholic Faith in the 1863 printing which I identify in the following sub-sections, this could be from a translation problem or a problem introduced by the printers (Robson, Levey, and Franklyn). Section 57 of this site has a strong quote against heresy by Fr. Faber.
4. There is a falsified version of "True Devotion" by Tan Books (Thomas A. Nelson) publishing. Nelson is a virulent heretic against the Catholic Dogma, he is therefore automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church ... which means he is not a Christian and is therefore headed for Hell.
5. We cannot identify or call Blessed Louis de Montfort a Saint because anti-Pope "Pius XII" was automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church for his amazing heresy against the Catholic Dogma. Since "Pius XII" was outside the Catholic Church he did have have Catholic jurisdiction to make Catholic Saints. See Section 20.2 of this site for some of the heresy of "Pius XII" with Catholic Dogma in correction of his heresy which prove beyond doubt he was outside of the Catholic Church.
~ ~ ~
1.True Devotion to Maria covers many topics regarding the Blessed Virgin, including ...
> > Her role in the Incarnation
> > Her formation of Catholic Saints. Jesus Christ came to the world by the Blessed Virgin and we go to Christ in the same way
> > Marks of true devotion and false devotion to the Blessed Virgin, the Saint of Saints
> > The perfect consecration to Jesus by Maria
> > Motives for making the perfect consection
2.Toward the end of "True Devotion" Blessed Louis describes the spiritual exercise of Total Consecration to Jesus by Maria.
3.The Total Consecration spiritual exercise consists of readings from ...
> > The Catholic writings of the Bible
> > Extracts from True Devotion
> > Extracts from Imitation of Christ
> > Extracts from Secret of Maria
4.The daily activity for making the Total Consecration is ...
> > First Period -- Days 1 through 12 -- Renouncement of the Spirit of the World
> > Second Period -- First Week (7 days) -- Knowledge of Self
> > Second Period -- Second Week (7 days) -- Knowledge of the Blessed Virgin -- Provided here on Sections 129.1 to 129.7
> > Second Period -- Third Week (7 days) -- Knowledge of Jesus Christ
> > Make the Total Consecration as seen on Section 129.8 of this site
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and