It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Against the anti-Christ fraud ... that we are not supposed to be Holy ... and not supposed to strive for Holiness
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 92:5
"Thy testimonies are become exceedingly credible: holiness becometh Thy house, O Lord, unto length of days."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 30:15
"Health of the soul in holiness of justice, is better then all gold and silver: and a sound body, than immense revenues."
~ ~ ~
1. It is impossible to be holy ... if you are an un-baptized pagan ("jew", "mohammedan", "hindu", "buddhist", etc.). All un-baptized pagans are in the state of Original Sin which is transmitted generationally since the fall of Adam and Eve ... which places all pagans in a godless state of apostasy. See the Introduction Section of this site, also Section 7 and it's sub-sections.
2. It is impossible to be holy ... if you are a heretic ("lutheran", "baptist", "evangelical", "vatican-2-ist", "methodist", "pentecostal", etc.). All heretics are automatically excommunicated from Christianity which is only the Catholic Church. Caution: The Catholic Church has no buildings or personnel hierarchy in these times ... see Sections 12 and 13 (and their subsections) of this site. You cannot be holy when you are an anti-Christ heretic ... all heretics are in mortal sin against the First Commandment (sins against the Catholic Faith).
3. Satan and his minions, the jews and heretics, often mock holiness by saying the word "holy" followed by some type of vulgar word. This type of behavior, which is rooted in godlessness, came into prominence after the most of the English amazingly and sorrowfully left the Catholic Kingdom of God in the 1500s and went over to the kingdom of Satan ... thereby placing themselves on the road to eternal damnation (Hell).
4. In selected scriptures below you'll see the word Saint -- which is derived from the Latin word Sanctus, which means holy one.
5. We'll outline by the below Catholic authored scriptures that not being holy and not striving for holiness is against the will of the Catholic God ... the devil knows this and so attempts to prompt us unto worldliness (vulgarity, immodesty, profanity, detraction, etc).
Holiness Scriptures ...
~ ~ ~
Catholic writing of Ephesians 4:24 >
"And put on the new man, who according to God is created in justice and holiness of truth."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Judith 9:18 >
"Remember, O Lord, Thy covenant, and put thou words in my mouth, and strengthen the resolution in my heart, that Thy house may continue in Thy holiness."
Catholic writing of Saint Luke 1:75 >
"In holiness and justice before him, all our days."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 95:6 >
"Praise and beauty are before Him: holiness and majesty in His sanctuary."
Catholic writing of 1 Thessalonians 3:13 >
"To confirm your hearts without blame, in holiness, before God and our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, with all His Saints. Amen."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 30:23 >
"The joyfulness of the heart, is the life of a man, and a never failing treasure of holiness: and the joy of a man is length of life."
Catholic writing of Hebrews 12:14 >
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness: without which no man shall see God."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 30:24 >
"Have pity on thy own soul, pleasing God, and contain thyself: gather up thy heart in His holiness: and drive away sadness far from thee."
Catholic writing of Saint Mark 6:20 >
"For Herod feared John, knowing him to be a just and holy man: and kept him, and when he heard him, did many things: and he heard him willingly."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 64:11 >
"The house of our holiness, and of our glory, where our fathers praised thee, is burnt with fire, and all our lovely things are turned into ruins."
Note: Prophet Isaias fortelling the fall of Jerusalem which occurred in 70 A.D. -- see Section 62 of this site.
Catholic writing of Saint Luke 1:70 >
"As he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets, who are from the beginning."
Note: The prophets of the Old Testament were of the Catholic Faith unfulfilled, they weren't of "judaism" and they weren't "jews" ... they were Israelites. The "judaism" apostasy out of the Israelite covenant started in about 200 B.C. -- see Section 39.1 of this site.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Malachias 2:11 >
"Juda hath transgressed, and abomination hath been committed in Israel, and in Jerusalem: for Juda hath profaned the holiness of the Lord, which He loved."
Catholic writing in Acts of Apostles 3:21 >
"Whom Heaven indeed must receive, until the times of the restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of His holy prophets, from the beginning of the world."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of 2 Machabees 15:18 >
"For their concern was less for their wives, and children, and for their brethren, and kinsfolks: but their greatest and principal fear was for the holiness of the temple."
Note: There are no physical temples of God in these times ... since the Catholic Church of the Catholic God lost all of it's properties to the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult on 8 December 1965 -- see Sections 12 and 13 (and their sub-sections) of this site.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Leviticus 11:44 >
"For I am the Lord your God: be holy because I am holy."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and