It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Against the heresy that God's mercy brings souls to Heaven ... outside of His truth
Scripture listing that verifies that God's mercy does not oppose or contradict His truth
God's Catholic truth ... is His mercy
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 68:14 "O Lord ... In the multitude of Thy mercy hear me, in the truth of Thy salvation."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 116:2
"For His mercy is confirmed upon us: and the truth of the Lord remaineth forever."
~ ~ ~
1. Staggering numbers of people think that God's mercy can be opposed to His truth. This is not the case. God's truth for bringing souls to Heaven is His mercy. Whatever is against God's truth is not mercy (or merciless if you prefer) since that which is against the truth (heresy and apostasy) sends you into Hell forever.
2. As we see in the Introduction Section of this site ... Original Sin closed Heaven for the souls of men. After this the Catholic God re-opened Heaven in one prescribed way by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls. (Caution note: The Catholic Church has no physical properties or personnel hierarchy at this time, see Sections 12 and 13).
3. God's mercy toward men is this re-opening of Heaven ... called the Redemption.
4. God's mercy does not include the re-opening of Heaven via groups which God has nothing to do with ... that is ... the heresies ("lutherans", "vatican-2", "methodist", "baptist", "evangelical", etc.) ... or by the groups of un-baptized pagans ("muslims", "jews", "buddhists", "hindus", etc.).
5. Sections 30 and 30.1 lists the major heresies, when they were started and by who, all of which are against God's mercy and truth. The apostates (the un-baptized pagans) also reject God's truth ... thereby rejecting His mercy.
6. The Scriptures below show that God's mercy ... is not separated from His truth. Again, it is a highly prevalent faulty opinion in these times ... that people think that God's mercy can be opposed to His truth.
7. If the heresies or the groups of un-baptized pagan's could bring people to Heaven ... that would mean that God's mercy can be separated from His truth. God's truth from Heaven is the Catholic infallible Sources of Dogma that have been defined throughout the centuries, such as ...
Council of Florence, Session 8, Pope Eugene IV, 22 Nov 1439 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Whoever wills to be saved, before all things it is necessary that he holds the Catholic faith. Unless a person keeps this faith whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish eternally."
Scripture proofs ... that God does not separate ... His Mercy from His Truth ...
God's truth is His mercy
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 24:10 >
"All the ways of the Lord are mercyandtruth, to them that seek after His covenant and His testimonies."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 56:4 >
"God hath sent His mercyand His truth."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 39:11 >
"I have not hid Thy justice within my heart: I have declared Thy truth and Thy salvation. I have not concealed Thy mercyand Thy truth."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 99:5 >
"For the Lord is sweet, His mercy endureth forever, and His truth to generation and generation."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 116:2 >
"For His mercy is confirmed upon us: and the truth of the Lord remaineth forever."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 68:14 >
"O Lord ... In the multitude of Thy mercy hear me, in the truth of Thy salvation."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 97:3 >
"He hath remembered His mercyand His truth toward the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God."
Note: The religion of the Old Testament Israelites (they weren't jews) was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... see Sections 2.3, 4, 7.2.1, and 39.1.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of 2 Kings 2:6 >
"And now the Lord surely will render you mercyandtruth, and I also will, requite you for this good turn."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of 2 Kings 15:20 >
"The Lord will shew thee mercy, andtruth, because thou hast shewn grace and fidelity."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 83:12 >
"For God loveth mercyandtruth: the Lord will give grace and glory."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 84:11 >
"Mercyandtruth have met each other: justice and peace have kissed."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 88:15 >
"Justice and judgment are the preparation of Thy throne. Mercyandtruth shall go before Thy face."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 3:3 >
"Let not mercyandtruth leave thee, put them about thy neck, and write them in the tables of thy heart."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 14:22 >
"They err that work evil: but mercyandtruth prepare good things."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 16:6 >
"By mercyandtruth iniquity is redeemed: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Tobias 3:2 >
"Thou art just, O Lord, and all Thy judgments are just, and all Thy ways mercy, andtruth, and judgment."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 39:12 >
"Withhold not thou, O Lord, Thy tender mercies from me: Thy mercyand Thy truth have always upheld me."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 137:2 >
"For Thy mercy, and for Thy truth: for thou hast magnified Thy Holy Name above all."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 88:25 >
"And My truthand My mercy shall be with him."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 107:5 >
"For Thy mercy is great above the Heavens: and Thy truth even unto the clouds."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 16:5 >
"And a throne shall be prepared in mercy, and One shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging and seeking judgment and quickly rendering that which is just."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 56:11 >
"For Thy mercy is magnified even to the Heavens: and Thy truth unto the clouds."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 88:3 >
"For Thou hast said: Mercy shall be built up forever in the Heavens: Thy truth shall be prepared in them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 25:3 >
"For Thy mercy is before my eyes; and I am well pleased with Thy truth."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 88:34 > 34: "But My mercy I will not take away from him: nor will I suffer My truth to fail." 35: "Neither will I profane My covenant: and the words that proceed from My mouth I will not make void."
Catholic writing of 2 John 1:3 >
"Grace be with you, mercy, and peace from God the Father, and from Christ Jesus the Son of the Father; in truth and charity."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and