< < Section 159 ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
Against the fraud of ... "psychology" and "psychiatry"
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 41:12
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why dost thou disquiet me? "
Catholic writing of Saint John 8:32
"The truth shall make you free."
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 12:20
"The bruised reed He shall not break."
~ ~ ~
1. Psychology" and "psychiatry" are anti-Christ attempts to replace the ... eternal Catholic realities and the moral code of the Catholic God ... with various and random atheistic humanism fictions ... of right and wrong.
2. "Psychology" is a fraudulent "talking cure" of persons who are divorced from Catholic eternal realities.
3. "Psychology" asks the person to ... "look within" themselves for "cures" to problems ... but if a person "looks within" and the Catholic Dogma is not there ... all they see is more non-Catholic fantasy.
4. "Psychiatry" is heavily dependent on drugging people. The only "chemical imbalance" in the brain of the "mental patient" is the one put there by a psychiatrist's drugs.
5. Please notice in the scriptures of this Section, regarding troubled souls ... the writer is in conversation with God, not some shrink. "Psychology" and "psychiatry" are just two more distraction dead ends to keep people away from the Catholic truths that get you to Heaven.
This Section includes ...
Sub-part A: General scriptures ... against the "psychology" and "psychiatry" fraud. The troubled soul should be appealing to God for help ... not to a "mental health" deceiver.
Sub-part B: On the power of God to help people in infirmities.
Sub-part D: Man's fallen state ... is by the generational inheritance of Original Sin.
Sub-part E: Steps for leaving the state ... in which you think you need an anti-Christ shrink.
Sub-part F: List of sins. In these times many (me included in times past) literally do not know what sin is ... that is what are offenses against the Catholic God, which can cause spiritual punishment in the soul.
S u b - p a r t A
General scriptures ... against the "psychology" and "psychiatry" fraud.
The troubled soul should be appealing to God for help ... not to a "mental health" deceiver
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 41:6-7 > 6: "Why art thou sad, O my soul? and why dost thou trouble me? Hope in God, for I will still give praise to Him: the salvation of my countenance." 7: "And my God. My soul is troubled within myself: therefore will I remember thee."
Note: Catholic King Saint David ... undertaking the proper recourse regarding his troubled soul ... the Catholic God.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 41:12 >
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why dost thou disquiet me? Hope thou in God, for I will still give praise to Him: the salvation of my countenance, and my God."
Note: Catholic King Saint David ... undertaking the proper recourse regarding his troubled soul ... the Catholic God.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Baruch 3:1 >
"And now, O Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, the soul in anguish, and the troubled spirit crieth to thee."
Note: Prophet Baruch ... undertaking the proper recourse regarding his troubled soul ... the Catholic God.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 23:16 >
"God hath softened my heart, and the Almighty hath troubled me."
Note: The Catholic God ... can cause the soul to be troubled ... for sins of commission or omission.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 17:5, 7 > 5: "The torrents of iniquity troubled me." 7: "In my affliction I called upon the Lord, and I cried to my God: And He heard my voice from His Holy Temple: and my cry before Him came into His ears."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 6:4 >
"And my soul is troubled exceedingly: but thou, O Lord, how long?"
Note: Catholic King Saint David ... identifying the fact that God removes trouble from souls.
Catholic writing of Philippians 4:8 >
"For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things."
Catholic writing of James 4:7 >
"Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you."
Catholic writing of 2 Corinthians 1:4 >
"Who comforteth us in all our tribulation; that we also may be able to comfort them who are in all distress, by the exhortation wherewith we also are exhorted by God."
Catholic writing of Ephesians 6:12-13 > 12: "For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places." 13: "Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect."
Note 1: Catholic Saint Paul identifying the fact ... that troubled souls are from disorder in the spiritual realm.
Note 2: The armour of God ... is the Catholic Dogma, Catholic prayer, and Catholic morality.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 56:2 >
"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me: for my soul trusteth in Thee. And in the shadow of Thy wings will I hope, until iniquity pass away."
Catholic writing of 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 > 3: "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh." 4: "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty to God unto the pulling down of fortifications, destroying counsels." 5: "And every height that exhalteth itself against the knowledge of God."
Note: The knowledge of the Catholic God ... removes the person's soul from his break with reality.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jonas 2:6, 8 > 6: "The waters compassed me about even to the soul: the deep hath closed me round about, the sea hath covered my head."
8: "When my soul was in distress within me, I remembered the Lord: that my prayer may come to Thee, unto Thy Holy Temple."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 61:1 >
"The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord hath anointed me: he hath sent me to preach to the meek, to heal the contrite of heart."
Note 1: Accepting the Catholic Faith with a contrite heart ... leads to the healing of spiritual ailments.
Note 2: Regarding the text ... "to the meek" ... meek simply means being submissive to the truth.
Catholic writing of 1 Peter 5:8-9 > 8: "Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour." 9: "Whom resist ye, strong in faith: knowing that the same affliction befalls your brethren who are in the world."
Note: Resist by faith ... troubles of the soul.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 145:8 >
"The Lord enlighteneth the blind. The Lord lifteth up them that are cast down: the Lord loveth the just."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 42:16 >
"And I will lead the blind into the way which they know not: and in the paths which they were ignorant of I will make them walk: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight: these things have I done to them, and have not forsaken them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 59:10, 12, 15 > 10: "We have groped for the wall, and like the blind we have groped as if we had no eyes: we have stumbled at noonday as in darkness, we are in dark places as dead men." 12: "For our iniquities are multiplied before Thee, and our sins have testified against us: for our wicked doings are with us, and we have known our iniquities." 15: "And truth hath been forgotten: and he that departed from evil, lay open to be a prey: and the Lord saw, and it appeared evil in His eyes."
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 4:16 >
"The people that sat in darkness, hath seen great light: and to them that sat in the region of the shadow of death, light is sprung up."
Catholic writing of Romans 12:2 >
"And be not conformed to this world; but be reformed in the newness of your mind, that you may prove what is the good, and the acceptable, and the perfect will of God."
Note: Regarding the text "will of God" ... the will of God is that you believe His Catholic truth ... this is what brings you to the "newness of your mind".
S u b - p a r t B
On the power of God to help people in infirmities
~ ~ ~
Catholic writing of 1 Thessalonians 1:5 >
"For our gospel hath not been unto you in word only, but in power also, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much fullness."
Catholic writing in Acts Of Apostles 26:18 >
"To open their eyes, that they may be converted from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 33:28 >
"He hath delivered his soul from going into destruction, that it may live and see the light."
Catholic writing of Ephesians 2:2 >
"Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of this air, of the spirit that now worketh on the children of unbelief."
Catholic writing of Saint Luke 10:19 >
"Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall hurt you."
Catholic writing of 2 Peter 1:3 >
"As all things of His Divine power which appertain to life and godliness, are given us, through the knowledge of Him who hath called us by his own proper glory and virtue."
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 28:18 >
"All power is given to Me in Heaven and in earth."
Catholic writing of Ephesians 3:20 >
"Now to Him who is able to do all things more abundantly than we desire or understand, according to the power that worketh in us."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 111:4 >
"To the righteous a light is risen up in darkness: He is merciful, and compassionate and just."
Catholic writing of Apocalypse 4:11 >
"Thou art worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory, and honour, and power: because Thou hast created all things; and for Thy will they were, and have been created."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 96:11 >
"Light is risen to the just, and joy to the right of heart."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Wisdom 7:23 >
"Gentle, kind, steadfast, assured, secure, having all power, overseeing all things, and containing all spirits, intelligible, pure, subtile."
Catholic writing of Romans 8:27 >
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmity. For we know not what we should pray for as we ought; but the Spirit Himself asketh for us."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 14:4 >
"And he answered, and said to him ... the living God, that created Heaven and earth, and hath power over all flesh."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 47:10 >
"With his whole heart he praised the Lord, and loved God that made him: and He gave him power against his enemies."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 30:24 >
"Have pity on thy own soul, pleasing God, and contain thyself: gather up thy heart in His holiness: and drive away sadness far from thee.
S u b - p a r t C
Sin brings maladies ... to the soul
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 8:36 >
"But he that shall sin against Me, shall hurt his own soul. All that hate Me love death."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Tobias 12:10 >
"But they that commit sin and iniquity, are enemies to their own soul."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 3:25 >
"We shall sleep in our confusion, and our shame shall cover us, because we have sinned against the Lord our God, we and our fathers from our youth even to this day, and we have not hearkened to the voice of the Lord our God."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 8:9 >
"The wise men are confounded, they are dismayed, and taken: for they have cast away the word of the Lord, and there is no wisdom in them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of 1 Esdras 9:6 >
"And said: My God I am confounded and ashamed to lift up my face to Thee: for our iniquities are multiplied over our heads, and our sins are grown up even unto Heaven."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 39:13 >
"My iniquities have overtaken me, and I was not able to see."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 13:5 >
"The just shall hate a lying word: but the wicked confoundeth, and shall be confounded."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 24:30 >
"He that hearkeneth to me, shall not be confounded: and they that work by me, shall not sin."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 118:80 >
"Let my heart be undefiled in Thy justifications, that I may not be confounded."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 118:6 >
"Then shall I not be confounded, when I shall look into all Thy commandments."
Catholic writing of Saint John 12:40 >
"He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart, that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Deuteronomy 28:29 >
"And mayst thou grope at midday as the blind is wont to grope in the dark, and not make straight thy ways."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Wisdom 2:21 >
"These things they thought, and were deceived: for their own malice blinded them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Zacharias 1:4 >
"Thus saith the Lord of Hosts: Turn ye from your evil ways, and from your wicked thoughts: but they did not give ear, neither did they hearken to Me, saith the Lord."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 10:7 >
"He shall rain snares upon sinners: fire and brimstone and storms of winds shall be the portion of their cup."
S u b - p a r t D
Man's fallen state ... is by the generational inheritance of Original Sin
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 14:4 >
"Who can make him clean that is conceived of unclean seed ? Is it not Thou who only art ?"
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 57:4 >
"The wicked are alienated from the womb; they have gone astray from the womb."
Note 1: All are fallen from the womb as we see in Job 14:4 (except Jesus and His blessed mother Maria) ... Catholic King Saint David is simply identifying the fact that those who are currently wicked are that way from the womb.
Note 2: The manner by which men were justified in Old Testament times ... so that they would go to the Abraham's bosom section of Hell (instead of the Hell of the damned) ... is on Section 138 of this site. When Heaven was re-opened by the foundation of the Catholic Church, the souls in the Abraham's bosom section of Hell went to Heaven ... those in the Hell of the damned are still there and will be forever.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 48:8 >
"For I know that transgressing thou wilt transgress, and I have called thee a transgressor from the womb."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 50:7 >
"For behold I was conceived in iniquities; and in sins did my mother conceive me."
Note: Catholic King Saint David ... identifying the fact that from the first moment of conception ... he was in iniquity (sin).
S u b - p a r t E
Steps for leaving the state ... in which you think you need an anti-Christ shrink
~ ~ ~
1. Please start with some basic prayers ... recommend ... Hail Holy Queen, Hail Mary, Memorare. Say them three times a day. You can advance to other prayers like the complete Rosary or Office of the Blessed Virgin. Catholic prayer section follows Section 4.4 of the site.
2. Learn the Catholic Faith ... a very good way is to read through the Abjuration on Section 19.1. There is a website summary on Section 8.3 as strong introduction to the site ... that will take only 30 minutes to read through. Please see Sections 5, 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5.
3. Review the Catholic Dogma on this website ... primarily on Sections 1 through 20. The Sources of Dogma are what God commands us to believe to have any chance of getting to Heaven.
4. Enter the Catholic Church by the steps outlined on Section 2.1 of this site.
5.After entering the Catholic Church (which has no buildings in these times) ... make a General Confession of your sins in accordance with the steps on Section 10.2 of this site. Section 10.1 provides a comprehensive list of sins to help with the General Confession ... many people are not aware of what constitutes sin.
S u b - p a r t F
Examination of conscience (list of sins)
~ ~ ~
You may download and print the below ... Examination of conscience ... to write your sins down an aid to recollecting.
"I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before Me."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:2,3)
1. Did I doubt or deny that God exists?
2. Did I refuse to believe what God has revealed to us? (This is the Catholic Dogma listed in Section 3 of this website.)
3. Have I denied any of the doctrines and dogmas of the Catholic Faith which comes to us from Heaven? (In other words, have I fallen into heresy? As mentioned above in Note 1, falling into heresy requires that an Abjuration of the heresy followed by a Profession of Faith is needed to re-enter the Catholic Church.)
4. Have I denied the dogma that you have to be Catholic to get to Heaven?
5. Have I denied the dogma that you have to be baptized in water to be a member of the Catholic Church?
6. Have I denied the dogma that you have to be baptized in water to remit Original Sin?
7. Have I denied the dogma that you have to be baptized in water to have any chance of getting to Heaven?
8. Have I denied the Catholic dogmatic teachings that there is no such thing as Christianity outside of the Catholic Church, that there is no such thing as a non-Catholic Christian?
9. Have I denied Catholic dogmatic teachings that heretics ("lutherans", "baptists", "pentecostals", "born-againers", "methodists", etc.) are not Christians in any way??
10. Have I denied Catholic dogmatic teachings that if I believe that heretics ("lutherans", "baptists", "pentecostals", "born-againers", "methodists", etc.) are Christians, or can be called Christians, that I myself will be condemned?
11. Have I denied Catholic dogmatic teachings that the religion of the Old Testament Israelites is over or denied the fact that "judaism" is a man-made fable started in 200 B.C. Have I denied the fact that the people who call themselves "jews" are simply un-baptized pagans. See Section 39.1 of this site.
12. Have I participated in non-Catholic "worship" (of false gods)? Have I gone into heretic meeting halls ("lutherans", "baptists", "pentecostals", "born-againers", "methodists", etc.) for "services", "weddings", or funerals, thereby validating their devil inspired heresy?
13. Have I participated in heretic ("lutherans", "baptists", "pentecostals", "born-againers", "methodists", etc.) proceedings such as "being slain in the spirit" or "baptized in the spirit" or "laying on of hands", etc. ?
14. Have I participated in any "services" of the un-baptized pagans who call themselves "jews", thereby validating their devil inspired apostasy?
15. Have I gone into the synagogue of Satan for any reason to participate in this cult which was started in 200 B.C. and which is based on the pagan Babylonian talmud? (See Section 39.1 of Immaculata-one.com)?
16. Have I gone into the buildings or participated in the rituals of any other pagan group (besides the jew-pagans) such as the "hindus", "muslims", "buddhists", etc.?
17. Have I gone into the meeting halls of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult which was founded in 1965 at the Vatican for any of their rituals? (The Vatican-2 meeting halls are those buildings with Catholic signs out front which are part of the fake non-Catholic Vatican-2 "dioceses".)
18. Have I brought any children to the Vatican-2 cult meeting halls for their highly suspect baptisms which I must redo as a conditional re-baptism? (See Section 7 of Immaculata-one.com for why this in necessary.)
19. Have I gone to the "sacrifice" (which the Vatican-2-ists call "Mass") which is offered to the false non-Catholic Vatican-2 "god" which was invented at the Vatican-2 "council"? (Idol worship of the Vatican-2 "god" is sin against the First Commandment. See Sections 12, 13, 88, and 90 of this website.)
20. Have I gone into the Vatican-2 meeting halls (which are not Catholic Churches) for what the Vatican-2-ists call confession? (This is not confession because there is no such thing as Sacramental Confession outside of the Catholic Church, the automatically excommunicated Vatican-2 group leader who is dressed like a Catholic priest cannot provide absolution - he was not ordained as a Catholic priest but was simply installed as a Vatican-2 heretic group leader in what looked like a Catholic ordination after 1965.)
21. Have I gone into or participated in the rituals of any of the heretic meeting halls that try to pass themselves off as Catholic "independent" groups – all of whom are in heresy against the jurisdiction and governance Dogma of the Church? These groups include the: "SSPX", "SSPV", "Thuc line clergy", "CMRI", and other "independents". These people properly left the Vatican-2 cult, but their illegal workaround also heresy. See Sections 87, 88, 90, 91, 99, 105, and 131 of Immaculata-one.com. Section 19.1 is an Abjuration for re-entering the Catholic Church.
22. Have I brought any children into the groups listed in the previous point for baptism (for which conditional re-baptism is now required) because of probable falsification of intent thus invalidating the sacrament? (See Section 7 of Immaculata-one.com)
23. Did I deny that I was Catholic?
24. Did I leave the Catholic Faith?
25. Did I fail to give time to God each day in prayer? (See Section 32, the only prayer of a non-Catholic that God hears is one asking for the graces of the Catholic truth, all other “prayers” of heretics are ignored.)
26. Did I say or believe that someone who died as a heretic or as an un-baptized pagan might not be in Hell?
27. Did I love God with my whole heart, placing Him above creatures and things of the world? (God is the Catholic God)
28. Have I despaired of or presumed on God's grace or mercy?
29. Did I have false gods in my life that I gave greater attention to than God, like money, profession, sports, drugs, TV, fame, pleasure, property, etc.?
30. Was I involved in occult practices like ouija boards, witchcraft, séances, palm reading, tarot cards, hypnotism, divination, astrology, horoscopes, black magic, sorcery, etc.?
31. Was I involved in or did I have adherence to "new age" or eastern philosophies?
32. Have I adhered to "atheism" or "agnosticism"? (These two fancy labels mean nothing ... they send you into Hell ... the only meaning they have in the theological order is that the people who apply these labels to themselves are headed for Hell.)
33. Did I have adherence to a schismatic group? A group with valid sacraments but in violation of the jurisdiction and governance Dogma of Section 87 of Immaculata-one.com. Catholic jurisdiction temporarily disappeared in the world on 8 Dec 1965 when the Vatican-2 cult took over our formerly Catholic properties -- see Sections 12 and 13. There is a Formal Abjuration and Profession of Faith on Section 19.1 for re-entering the Catholic Church.
34. Did I commit apostasy (rejecting all of the formal teachings (Dogma) of the Catholic Church)? Falling into heresy or apostasy after being in the Catholic Church requires that an Abjuration of the heresy (or apostasy) be made followed by a Profession of Faith to re-enter the Catholic Church.)
35. Have I joined the anti-Christ freemasons or other secret societies of the jews and heretics?
36. Have I joined the grossly heretical "Knights of Columbus"? (Paying dues to the “Knights” supports a heretical organization)
37. Have I received Holy Communion in the state of mortal sin?
There has been no Mass in the world since 8 December 1965 because of heresy and the consequent loss of all Catholic jurisdiction around the world ... so large numbers of people do not need to worry about this point. If however, you thought the ritual of the vatican-2 heretic cult was a valid Mass, you should confess according to that number. See Sections 21.1 and 21.2 of this site. Of course if you are still a member of the vatican-2 cult you should leave immediately by taking the Abjuration on Section 19.1 of this site, followed by the Profession of Faith also on Section 19.1. Please abjure in the context of the steps on Section 2.1 of this site.
38. Have I been the recipient of falsified "Confirmation", being "confirmed" into the vatican-2 heretic cult? (This would be any of the fake "confirmations" after 1965, in the meeting halls of the vatican-2 cult, the "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line", other "independents", etc.).
39. Have I received the Sacrament of Matrimony while in the state of mortal sin? (This would only apply to instances of this prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult. Since 8 December 1965 there have been no Catholic sacramental marriages. But, non-sacramental marriages are true and valid marriages based on the consent of the man and woman before witnesses.)
40. Have I participated in illicit (non-emergency) "general absolution" services? (This would only apply to instances of this prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.)
41. Was I married by a justice of the peace or by a heretic group leader in a heretic meeting hall? (This would only apply to instances of this prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.
Note: Do not under any circumstances go to the anti-Christ vatican-2 cult group leaders (the people dressed like Catholic priests) for marriage proceedings (or for anything else), they will lie to you about the married state and its requirements thereby working for your damnation. They will recommend the mortal sin of contraception and the mortal sin of "natural family planning".
42. Have I been involved in pagan worship? ("Praying" to inanimate objects made of wood, cement, stone, etc.)
43. Have I committed presumption, committing a mortal sin with the idea that I can confess it afterwards?
44. Have I had hatred of God?
45. Have I made an idol out of my career, focusing on work to the point where it becomes a false god.
46. Did I commit simony (buying or selling spiritual things)?
47. Have I failed to receive Holy Communion at least once per year (if possible, during the Easter Season)? (Again, this only applies to committing this sin prior to 1965, after 1965 the Vatican-2-ists "offer" their fake "sacrifice" to the Vatican-2 "god" something we obviously cannot participate in.)
48. Have I committed desecration of the Holy Eucharist? (This can be committed in these times since there still may be valid Eucharists but they are all illicit and illegal because the consecrations are taking place outside of the Catholic Church - such as in the Byzantine Vatican-2 meeting halls, Vatican-2 Latin Rite “Traditional” indult (pre-1968 priest), or other heretic meeting halls such as the "SSPX", "SSPV", "CMRI", "Thuc line", and other "independents", etc.)
49. Have I read the writings of heretics such as Karol Wojtyla (a.k.a. "John Paul II"), Fulton Sheen, Marcel Lefebvre, Joseph Ratzinger (a.k.a. "Benedict XVI"), Billy Graham, Martin Luther, etc. ?
Note: An exception is to read through some of their stuff in order to publish their heresies as a warning to others.
50. Have I purchased materials from heretic cults such as the vatican-2, "lutheran", "evangelicals", etc. thereby providing them the resources to send people toward Hell with their heretical propaganda?
"You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:7)
1. Did I blaspheme or insult God (say the word: God then followed by the words: damn it)? See Section 84 of this site.
2. Did I say God's name carelessly or uselessly, use the Lord’s name in vain?
3. Did I curse, or break an oath or vow?
4. Did I get angry with God?
5. Did I use God’s name as a curse?
6. Have I seriously wished evil upon another?
7. Have I committed slander or insult of a sacred person? (This would barely be possible in our time, it would have to be done against a person ordained or someone who has taken vows prior to 8 December 1965 and only if this person had left the Vatican-2 heretic cult at some point after 8 Dec 1965, and Abjured to re-enter the Catholic Church.)
8. Have I committed slander or insult of a sacred or holy object, picture, or statue? (This would be against images or statues of God, Catholic Saints, or Catholic sacramentals (Rosary, Scapular, etc.)
9. Have I made an oath in a secret society, such as the freemasons?
10. Have I told a lie or withheld a serious sin in confession?
Note: Even though there has been no sacramental confession since 8 Dec 1965, if you thought you were at sacramental confession you should confess this. Also, this sin could have been committed prior to the 8 December 1965 loss of our Catholic buildings to the Vatican-2 heretic cult.
11. Have I committed blasphemy (words of hatred, reproach, or defiance toward God; speaking ill of God)
12. Have I committed perjury (lying under oath)?
13. Have I sworn false oaths?
"Remember that you keep holy the Lord’s Day."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:8)
1. Did I miss Mass Sunday or a Holy Day of Obligation through my own fault, without a serious reason? (This only applies to occurances prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.)
2. Did I fail to keep holy the Lord’s day (Sunday)? (In these times this means - did I fail to pray the Mass prayers on my own from a true Missal (pre-Vatican-2 missal and also not the 1962 "missal"). You have to obtain a Traditional Catholic calendar which would tell you which Mass to read for each Sunday (do not follow the anti-Christ Vatican-2 calendar). The best Missal we can recommend is the Fr. Lasance Missal, the 1945 is widely available; there are some errors in it which we still have to identify in a section on our website. There are other ways to keep Sunday holy but they would not be as fitting.)
3. Did I fail to come to Mass on time? Did I leave early? (This only applies to occurances prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult. Also, if you thought the Vatican-2 cult was offering a Mass of the Catholic Church you should confess this.)
4. Did I do work on Sunday that was not necessary? (Unnecessary menial labor ... cooking, washing dishes, etc. is okay)
5. Did I fail to set aside Sunday as a day of rest and a family day?
6. Did I fail to show reverence in the presence of Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament? (This applies to occurrences prior to the Catholic Church losing its buildings in 1965 to the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult. However, if you thought the Blessed Sacrament was in your Vatican-2 heretic meeting hall you should confess these instances. You are automatically showing irreverence to the Blessed Sacrament by your very presence at illicit and illegal Masses such as the "SSPX", "SSPV", "Thuc line", "CMRI", other "independents", etc.
7. Did I fail to fast or abstain on the appointed days? (You must still keep the fasting and abstinence requirements of the Church by following the notations for this on a Traditional Catholic calendar, do not follow the falsified calendar of the non-Catholic Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.)
8. Did I require employees to work on Sunday in non-essential occupations?
"Honor your father and your mother."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:12)
1. Did I disobey or disrespect my parents or legitimate superiors? (If your parents (or other biological family members) are heretics against the Catholic Dogma you must separate from them or you will lose your own soul.)
2. Did I neglect my duties to my husband, wife, children or parents? (Catholic teaching is that heresy on the part of one's spouse is not grounds for separation, the spouse that keeps the Catholic Faith must try to help the heretic spouse.)
3. Did I fail to baptize new-born children in a reasonable time? (One should baptize the same day, past two weeks is considered a mortal sin. Do not bring children to the anti-Christ Vatican-2 group leaders (those who are dressed up like Catholic priests) for baptism -- they will almost certainly invalidate the baptism by falsifying the intent. Do the baptism yourself following the instructions in Section 7 of Immaculata-one.com. Section 7 also has the citations regarding invalidating sacraments by a false intent.
4. Did I neglect to give good religious example to my family?
5. Have I committed the malicious act of hiding the Catholic Dogma, which they must believe to get to Heaven, from my own children?
6. Have I committed the malicious act of hiding the Catholic Dogma, which they must believe to get to Heaven, from my own parents or siblings?
7. Did I fail to actively take an interest in the religious education and formation of my children?
8. Did I fail to educate myself on the true teachings of the Church, which is the Catholic Dogmas? (The Catholic De Fide Dogmas are listed in Section 3 of this website with other Sources of Dogma listed throughout the site.)
9. Did I give scandal by what I said or did, especially to the young?
10. Did I cause anyone to leave the Catholic Faith?
11. Was I the cause for people in my family to become automatically excommunicated because I committed the malicious act of hiding the Catholic Dogma from them.
12. Did I cause tension and fights in my family?
13. Did I care for my aged and infirm relatives?
14. Did I give a full day's work for a full day's pay?
15. Did I give a fair wage to my employees?
16. Did I have serious neglect of the duties for my state in life?
17. Did I wish death or evil on my parents?
18. Did I abuse or have serious neglect of children?
19. Did I have serious neglect regarding the religious education of children?
20. Did I fail to carry out the last will of deceased parents?
"You shall not kill."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:13)
1. Did I kill or physically injure anyone?
2. Did I have an abortion, or advise someone else to have an abortion? (One who procures an abortion is automatically excommunicated, as is anyone who is involved in, or recommends an abortion. Once one is automatically excommunicated they must make a formal Abjuration and Profession of Faith to re-enter the Catholic Church. See Section 19.1 of this website for instructions.)
3. Did I use or cause my spouse to use birth control pills (whether or not realizing that birth control pills do cause abortions of un-baptized pre-borns), or other type of contraception?
4. Did I attempt or intend suicide?
5. Did I seriously entertain suicidal thoughts?
6. Did I take part in, approve of, or promote "mercy killing" (the devil's "euthanasia")?
7. Did I get proud toward another?
8. Did I get angry toward another?
9. Did I get envious or jealous toward another?
10. Did I get impatient or unkind toward another?
11. Did I get hateful or revengeful toward another?
12. Have I taken illegal drugs?
13. Did I commit drug abuse (legal or illegal drugs)?
14. Did I traffic (sell) illegal drugs or illicitly traffic legal drugs?
15. Did I commit drinking alcohol to excess, willful drunkeness?
16. Did I commit fighting or quarreling?
17. Did I give bad example by drug abuse or drinking alcohol to excess?
18. Did I give bad example by fighting or quarreling?
19. Did I abuse my children in any way, including causing them to lose heart?
20. Did I participate in the jew-freemason anti-Christ conspiracy which is called "democracy" for any reason other than the salvation of souls? Salvation of souls is the supreme law of the Church ... the un-baptized aborted descend to the Limbo section of Hell. Voting for the pro-life person versus not voting can be considered a corporal work of mercy regarding the un-born children.
21. Did I ever vote for a pro-abortion candidate?
22. Did I willfully injure or try to hurt another person?
23. Was I / am I an organ transplant recipient that required the death of another person?
24. Did I willfully lead another person into serious sin?
25. Have you harmed anyone's soul by giving scandal, damaging this soul by bad example?
26. Have you, by wicked words, deeds, or bad example, ruined an innocent child or children?
27. Did I drive dangerously or recklessly?
28. Did I drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
29. Have I willfully harbored hatred for another?
30. Did I commit self mutilation?
31. Did I obtain a tattoo?
32. Did I commit body piercing? (One piercing per ear seems approved, earrings in Genesis Chapter 24)
33. Did I or my spouse have sterilization done to our bodies?
34. Did I willfully fail to bury the body of the dead?
35. Did I engage in unjust lawsuits?
36. Did I commit bigotry, hatred of persons of other races?
37. Did I intentionally place temptation to sin before the weak?
38. Did I willfully create an occasion of sin for another?
39. Did I let my children watch programs or play video games that promote violence?
40. Have I committed cruelty to an animal, have I tortured an animal?
41. Have I willfully stayed in a state of sin, not confessing in a timely manner?
Note: This sin could have been committed before the 8 December 1965 loss of sacramental confession, or post-December 1965 by confessing in the manner outlined in Section 10.2 of this site (in accordance with the Church's instructions when sacramental confession is not available.
"You shall not commit adultery."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:14)
"No fornicators, idolaters, or adulterers, no sodomites,... will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Cor 6:9-10)
"Anyone who looks lustfully at a woman has already committed adultery with her in his thoughts." (Mt 5:28)
Note 1: We apologize for the graphic nature of some of these points ... but the supreme law of the Church is the
salvation of souls and we do not know what sins people are trapped in ... as a punishment from God.
Note 2: Effecting your release from these sins couldn’t be simpler: Pray the Rosary and ask the Blessed Virgin to release you
from that, which seems (to you) undefeatable.
Psalm 123:7 >
"Our soul hath been delivered as a sparrow out of the snare of the fowlers. The snare is broken, and we are delivered."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24-25 >
"I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue."
1. Did I willfully entertain impure thoughts or desires?
2. Did I fail to pray at once to banish (rid myself) of impure thoughts and temptations?
3. Did I fail to control my imagination?
Note: Helpful short prayers for this: "Mother and Virgin pray for us." - or - "Mother Maria, Virgin most pure pray for us." The demons flee from the words Mother and Virgin together
4. Did I commit acts of impurity by myself ... solitary sins against chastity (masturbation)?
5. Have I caused commotion of the private parts which was not directly related to reproduction?
6. Has each sexual act in my marriage been open to the transmission of new life?
7. Am I (or was I) involved in a divorce and "re-marriage" situation - either yourself or your fornication partner were already married?
Note: If this is the case, immediately enter into a chaste life to avoid the mortal sin of fornication and proceed to extract yourself from this soul damning state ... this illicit living condition is also a cause of scandal for others.
8. Did I use impure or suggestive words? Tell impure stories? Did I listen to them?
9. Did I watch impure movies, TV, videos, plays, read tabloid newspaper covers or content?
10. Do I have a TV in my home?
Note: This is a near occasion of sin. TV is nothing but high technology paganism, a transmission media for Satan, the jews, and the heretics to damn your soul and the souls of your children. Two week after you throw it out, you won't miss it.
11. Did I expose children to impure temptations resulting from watching TV?
Note: Commercials during sports programming also does this.
12. Did I expose children to sins against the Catholic Faith, especially sins against the Salvation Dogma (that all those who die non-Catholic will descend into Hell) resulting from watching TV and movies ... since TV and movies are rampant in their attacks against the Salvation Dogma which comes to us from Heaven.
13. Do I subscribe to cable TV, thereby contributing to the damnation of others’ souls by providing the cable/wireless companies with the means (the money) to corrupt others with the movies and shows they transmit?
14. Did I in the past subscribe to cable TV, thereby contributing to the damnation of others’ souls by providing the cable/wireless companies with the means (the money) to corrupt others with the movies and shows they transmit?
15. Did I go to movie theaters, thereby providing Satan’s movie makers (the studios) the means (the money) by which they corrupt and damage other peoples' souls, sending them toward Hell?
16. Did I read impure materials such as "romance novels" or looked at pornography (books or movies)?
17. Have I purchased pornography or "romance novels" thereby supporting the jew and heretic operations that do this type of publishing.
18. Did I look at pornography, read impure materials on the internet or encourage others to do so?
19. Have I gone to go-go bars - places of exhibitionism?
20. Have I committed sins against the eyes by looking at people in an impure way on the streets, in the workplace, or at home?
21. Did I willfully lust after another?
22. Did I commit adultery in my heart by looking at someone of the opposite sex to lust after them?
23. Did I commit impure acts with another - fornication (premarital sex), impure touching including "massage", passionate kissing, etc.?
24. Did I commit adultery (sex with a married person who was not my wife or husband)?
25. Did I commit rape?
26. Did I commit artificial birth control (by pills or device)?
27. Did I engage in the sinful act of "natural family planning"?
Note: "NFP" is planning occasions for the marital act to avoid fertile periods.
28. Did I commit onanism (intentional withdrawal to prevent pregnancy)?
29. Have I engaged in any sexual activity outside of marriage?
30. Did I avoid the occasions that can lead to impurity, impure acts?
31. Did I willfully dwell on impure thoughts or fantasies?
32. Did I marry or advise anyone to marry outside the Catholic Church?
Note: This would have to be committed prior to the 8 December 1965 loss of our Catholic properties. Marriage contracted between a consenting man and woman before witnesses is a true and valid marriage.
33. Did I engage in homosexual acts (sodomy), sodomy using my fingers or objects?
34. Did I engage in sodomy involving the mouth (also called "oral sex")?
35. Did I consent to sodomy involving the mouth (also called "oral sex")?
36. Did I commit anal sex or other degrading sex practices?
37. Did I respect all members of the opposite sex, or have I thought of other people as objects?
38. Did I or my spouse have sterilization done?
39. Did I abuse my marriage rights?
40. Did I dress or act in an immodest manner intended to cause arousal or impure thoughts in another or others?
41. Did I use doctors visits as an occasion for immodesty, to act in a lurid fashion?
42. Did I act in an immodest manner whether or not one was tempting or prompting me (which is no excuse)?
43. Did I kiss or touch another passionately for the purpose of arousal? (spouses excepted)
44. Did I allow another to kiss or touch me in a passionate or sexual manner? (spouses excepted)
45. Did I intentionally cause a sexual climax outside of intercourse?
46. Did I commit bestiality, sexual acts with animals?
47. Was I involved in or with prostitution?
48. Did I commit in-vitro fertilization or artificial insemination?
49. Did I commit surrogate motherhood?
50. Did I commit "selective reduction" (killing) of babies in the womb?
51. Did I commit fertility testing that involves immoral acts?
52. Did I commit prenatal testing of a pre-born baby to check for "normalcy" ?
53. Was I involved in, did I support, did I speak or act in favor of the Satan, jew, and heretic efforts of human cloning, or its "legalization", thereby working for the eternal damnation of un-baptized souls which are created at the moment of conception?
54. Was I involved in, did I support, did I speak or act in favor of the Satan, jew, heretic, and sodomite effort to bring about a "legal status" for sodomites -- which is a mockery of marriage, thereby working for the eternal damnation of people who have fallen into the sin of sodomy?
55. Did I commit incest?
56. Did I commit polygamy or polyandry (many wives/husbands)?
57. Did I commit cohabitation prior to marriage or at any other time?
58. Did I destroy the innocence of another by seducing or introducing them to immorality?
59. Did I commit transvestitism or cross dressing?
60. Did I have/commit sinful joy thinking about past sins against the body?
"You shall not steal."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:15)
1. Did I steal, cheat, help or encourage others to steal or keep stolen goods? Have I made restitution for stolen goods?
2. Did I fail to fulfill my contracts, pay my bills?
3. Have I given or accepted bribes?
4. Have I rashly gambled or speculated?
5. Have I deprived my family of the necessities of life?
6. Did I waste time at work, serious failure to fulfill work requirements?
7. Did I envy other people's families or possessions?
8. Did I make material possessions the purpose of my life, thereby stealing from God what He deserves by right and justice?
9. Did I steal something consecrated to God or from a Holy place?
10. Did I buy, sell, receive, or conceal items known to be stolen?
11. Did I willfully fail to make restitution?
12. Did I defraud workers of their wages?
13. Did I willfully destroy or deface another’s property?
14. Have I padded expense or per diem accounts, claiming expenses not actually incurred?
15. Have I taken advantage of the poor, simple, inexperienced, or less fortunate?
16. Have I overreached or deceived my neighbor in business. (1 Thessalonians 4:6)
17. Have I failed to help the poor, needy or destitute when I was able to help them easily?
18. Have I lended money and charged interest (usury)? (Leviticus 25:36, Leviticus 25:37, Deuteronomy 23:19, Deuteronomy 23:20, Ezechiel 18:13, Ezechiel 18:17, Ezechiel 22:12)
19. Have I defrauded creditors?
20. Have I taken part in blackmail?
21. Have I committed fraud or embezzlement?
22. Have I been involved in price fixing?
23. Have I committed tax evasion?
24. Have I committed forgery?
25. Have I violated copyrights?
26. Have I pirated computer software?
27. Have I been involved in slavery?
28. Have I committed cruelty to animals?
"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:16)
1. Did I lie?
2. Have I committed false witness (not under oath) or perjury (under oath)?
3. Did I deliberately deceive others, or injure others by lies?
4. Did I gossip or reveal other’s faults or sins?
Note: If someone is a heretic you have an obligation to reveal it, to protect others.
5. Did I commit detraction ... revealing something that is true about someone but it is not necessary to be revealed (without serious reason), thereby hurting someone?
Note: If someone is a heretic you have an obligation to reveal it, to protect others.
6. Did I commit calumny ... saying something which is false about another?
7. Did I fail to keep secret what should be confidential?
8. Am I sincere in my dealings with others?
9. Am I critical, negative or uncharitable in my thoughts of others?
10. Have I been an accomplice to another’s grave sin?
11. Have I suspected sins in others for which I have no proof?
"You shall not covet thy neighbor’s wife"
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:17)
1. Did I dwell on impure thoughts or fantasies regarding the spouse of another?
2. Did I willfully lust after the spouse of another?
3. Did I fail to pray at once to banish (rid myself) of impure thoughts and temptations regarding another’s spouse?
4. Did I fail to control my imagination regarding the spouse of another?
Note: Helpful short prayers for this: "Mother and Virgin pray for us." - or - "Mother Maria, Virgin most pure pray for us."
"You shall not covet your neighbor's goods."
(Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Exodus 20:17)
1. Did I have serious and willful greed or avarice?
2. Did I intend to steal or destroy the goods of another?
3. Am I jealous of what other people have?
4. Did I envy the families or possessions of others?
5. Am I greedy or selfish?
6. Do I, or did I consider material possessions the purpose of my life?
Sins grouped in other ways providing ... different insights into sin:
Sins Against the Holy Spirit
1. Presuming to gain salvation without meriting it.
Note: We are saved (get to Heaven) by three operations together (1) Faith, (2) Grace, and (3) Works. Please see Sections 28, 29, and 85 of Immaculata-one.com regarding the works requirement.
2. Despair (to lose all hope) of salvation.
Note: This point must be read in light of the Salvation Dogma, that you have to be Catholic to get to Heaven. Being Catholic requires baptism in water and believing the Catholic Dogma. There is no where to go to Mass in these times since the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties.
3. Rejecting or resisting truths (the Catholic Dogmas) which have been made known to us.
Note: Please see Sections 5, 5.1, and 9 of Immaculata-one.com regarding the fact that ignorance of the Catholic faith causes the damnation of your soul.
4. Envy of another's spiritual good.
5. Stubbornness in sin.
6. Final obstinacy in one's sins.
The Seven Deadly sins
1. Pride: An appreciation of our own worth.
1. Having regard for one's own excellence or worth, something which is completely without merit since we are created and contingent beings (dependent upon God, moment by moment, for our continued existence).
2. Making much of oneself unduly and without sufficient warrant something which is completely without reason since any truth that is in us (the Catholic Dogmas) has come into the soul from the outside since at one point in time we didn’t exist.
3. Regarding oneself as the source of spiritual advantages as he may discern in himself. This also is unwarranted since the grace of faith is infused into the human soul from the outside (although one must cooperate with these graces).
4. Admitting that God has bestowed advantages on you but think these advantages are in response to one’s own merits.
This error of the soul is demonstrated via the below listed Dogma:
Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section V: God the Sanctifier, Dogma 3 >
For every salutary act, internal supernatural grace of God (gratia elevans) is absolutely necessary.
Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section V: God the Sanctifier, Dogma 2 >
There is a supernatural influence of God in the faculties of the soul which coincides in time with man's free act of will.
Note: For salutary acts (ones which produce a beneficial effect) there is an infusion of grace into the human soul which coincides in time with the human free will decision to do the salutary work. By these two infallible Dogmas it is clear that men cannot claim credit for doing salutary acts but he does gain merit for his soul for having made the free will decision to do the good work. The below two Dogmas reflect this: Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section V: God the Sanctifier, Dogma 26 >
Grace can be increased by good works.
Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section V: God the Sanctifier, Dogma 28 >
By his good works, the justified man really acquires a claim to supernatural reward from God.
Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section XVI: The Last Things, Dogma 5 >
The degree of perfection of the Beatific Vision granted to the just is proportioned to each one's merit.
Note: The Beatific Vision is the Vision of God in Heaven. The above Dogmas are taken from Section 3 of
Immaculata-one.com which contains the other De Fide Dogma.
5. Do I look to be put ahead of others because of spiritual gifts I have received through no merit of my own?
See notes on preceding point.
2. Avarice or Greed: An immoderate desire for earthly goods.
1. Do I have an inordinate love of riches?
2. Do I make money / possessions a purpose in itself to live for?
3. In so far as avarice is an incentive to injustice in acquiring and retaining of wealth, it is frequently a mortal sin.
3. Lust: A pursuing of impure pleasures.
1. An inordinate craving for, or indulgence of, the carnal pleasure which is experienced in the human organs of generation.
2. Satisfaction is sought for either outside wedlock or in a manner which is contrary to the laws that govern marital intercourse.
3. Impurity has the evil distinction that, whenever there is a direct conscious surrender to any of its phases the guilt incurred is always a grave sin.
4. Includes consummated external sins such as fornication, adultery, solitary sins against chastity (masturbation), incest, criminal assault, abduction, and sodomy.
5. Committing adultery in one’s heart by looking at a woman to lust after her.
4. Anger: A desire for revenge.
1. Desire of vengeance is sinful.
2. It may, however, be venial because the punishment aimed at is but a trifling one or because of lack of full deliberation.
3. Anger is ordinarily accounted as a venial sin unless the excess be great as to counter seriously the love of God or of one's neighbor.
5. Gluttony: An unrestrained use of food and drink.
1. Excessive indulgence in food and drink.
2. The moral deformity discernible in this vice lies in its defiance of the order postulated by reason, which prescribes necessity as the measure of indulgence in eating and drinking.
3. Deordination, according to the teaching of the Angelic Doctor (Saint Thomas Aquinas), may happen in five ways: too soon, too expensively, too much, too eagerly, too daintily.
4. Of course it is obvious that a different estimate would have to be given of one so wedded to the pleasures of the table as to absolutely and without qualification live merely to eat and drink, so minded as to be of the number of those, described by the Apostle St. Paul, "whose god is their belly" (Philippians 3:19). Such a one would be guilty of mortal sin.
5. St. John of the Cross, in his work "The Dark Night of the Soul" (I, vi), dissects what he calls spiritual gluttony. He explains that it is the disposition of those who, in prayer and other acts of religion, are always in search of sensible sweetness; they are those who "will feel and taste God, as if he were palpable and accessible to them not only in Communion (Mass is not available in these times) but in all their other acts of devotion." This he declares is a very great imperfection and productive of great evils. (In other words not serving God and the Blessed Virgin simply because it is just to do so.)
6. Envy: Sorrow over the good fortune of our neighbor.
1. Defined to be a sorrow which one entertains at another's well-being because of a view that one's own status/worth is in consequence lessened.
2. The law of love constrains us to rejoice rather than to be distressed at the good fortune of our neighbor.
3. Morbidly holding the success of another to constitute an evil for him.
4. The sin, in so far as it defies the great precept of charity, is in general grievous (mortal), although on account of the trifling matter involved, as well as because of the lack of deliberation, it is often reputed to be venial.
5. Jealousy is most evil when one repines at another's spiritual good. It is then said to be a sin against the Holy Spirit.
6. Among its progeny Saint Thomas Aquinas enumerates hatred, detraction, rejoicing over the misfortunes of one's fellow, and whispering.
7. Sloth: Laziness to do right, or carelessness to do right and to practice virtue because of the trouble attached to it.
(For example: Ignoring clear heresy against Catholic Dogma and being complicit by silence.)
1. In general it means disinclination to labor or exertion.
2. As a capital or deadly vice Saint Thomas Aquinas calls it sadness in the face of some spiritual good which one has to achieve.
3. The don't-care feeling.
4. A man apprehends the practice of virtue to be beset with difficulties and chafes under the restraints imposed by the service of God.
5. The narrow way stretches wearily before him and his soul grows sluggish and torpid at the thought of the painful life journey.
6. Saint Thomas completes his definition of sloth by saying that it is torpor in the presence of spiritual good which is Divine good. In other words, a man is then formally distressed at the prospect of what he must do for God to bring about or keep intact his friendship with God. In this sense sloth is directly opposed to charity.
7. The "trouble" attached to maintenance of the inhabiting of God by charity arouses tedium in such a person. He violates, therefore, expressly the first and the greatest of the commandments: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength." (Saint Mark 12:30).
8. Conceiving a work to be so utter (high degree, utmost) that because of it one is willing to bid defiance to some serious obligation.
Sins Crying to Heaven for Vengeance
3. Oppression of the poor
4. Cheating laborers of their just wages
Note: The sins of heresy and apostasy (sins against the Faith) are worse than the four listed here, that cry out for vengeance, since heresy and apostasy are sins against God’s truth which is worse than sins against men. Heresy and apostasy lead to the commission of these sins which cry out for vengeance.
Nine Ways of Aiding Another in Sin
1. Counseling or advising another to sin.
2. Commanding another to sin.
3. Provoking another to sin.
4. Consenting to another's sin.
5. Showing another how to sin.
6. Praising another's sin.
7. Concealing, remaining silent about, doing nothing to prevent another's sin.
8. Taking part in, or enjoying the results of another's sin.
9. Defending another's sin.
The Precepts of the Church
We are addressing these precepts so that people can see how they apply in our time, during the Vatican-2 apostasy, since they may see these precepts listed in other places and could be misled.
1. Have I confessed my sins once a year?
Since there are no Catholic bishops or priests in these times (the people dressed as such are group leaders for the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult) we (1) confess out sins directly to God, (2) ask the Blessed Virgin for the grace of perfect contrition, and (3) have the intention of going to sacramental confession if it becomes available. If we have perfect contrition, these three things place our souls back into a state of grace. We also must have a firm purpose of
amendment. See Section 10.2 of this site for more detail.
2. Have I received Holy Communion during Easter time?
There is nowhere to go to Communion in these times because a heresy has taken over our Catholic buildings. The Vatican-2 buildings (the buildings with the Catholic signs out front) are not Catholic Churches they are meeting halls for the Vatican-2 cult. The illicit and illegal independent groups such as the "SSPX", "SSPV", "CMRI", other "independents", etc. are in heresy against the Jurisdiction and Governance Dogmas of the Church, so they are not sources of the Sacraments. See Sections 87, 99, and 105 of this site. It is imperative that you baptize your children yourself, read Section 7 carefully.
3. Have I fasted according to my ability when obliged to do so by the Church?
Follow the Traditional Catholic calendar for this, the caledar of the non-Catholic Vatican-2 cult is packed with lies.
4. Have I abstained from flesh-meat on the appointed days?
Follow the Traditional Catholic calendar for this, the caledar of the non-Catholic Vatican-2 cult is packed with lies.
5. Have I contributed as well as I can to the support of the Church?
The only way to support the Church in these times is to try to get the Dogmas out on our own, promote praying the Rosary, and inform others that the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult (founded on 8 December 1965 at the Vatican) is not the Catholic Church.
6. Have I attempted to contract marriage without the presence of a priest?
There are no Catholic priests at this time, do not go to the anti-Christ Vatican-2 group leaders who are dressed like priests as they will misinform you in matters regarding marriage thereby working for your damnation. The Vatican-2 group leaders will endorse the mortal sin of "natural family planning" or other contraception.
>> A valid marriage can still be contracted between a consenting man and woman before witnesses.
7. Is there anything else of which my conscience feels guilty?
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and