It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Catholic writing of Saint James 1:20
"For the anger of man worketh not the justice of God."
~ ~ ~
1. This Section is not to say ... that one should not help heretics and un-baptized pagans ... by informing them that they cannot get to Heaven in their apostate and heretic states.
2. Sections 1, 2, 7.2, and 8 ... identify why heretics and un-baptized pagans cannot get to Heaven ... in their current states.
3. Section 26.1 ... provides dozens of Scriptures ... on converting from sins of heresy, apostasy, and sins against morality.
Catholic writing of Saint Paul in Titus 3:10 >
"A man that is a heretic ... is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned by his own judgment." More > Section 8
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Numbers 19:13 >
"He was not sprinkled with the water of expiation, he shall be unclean, and his uncleanness shall remain upon him." More > Sections 7.2, 7.1.2, 7.2.2
Catholic writing of Ephesians 4:31 >
"Let all bitterness, and anger, and indignation, and clamour, and blasphemy, be put away from you."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiastes 11:10 >
"Remove anger from thy heart."
Catholic writing of Saint James 1:20 >
"For the anger of man worketh not the justice of God."
Catholic writing of Colossians 3:8 >
"But now put you also all away: anger, indignation, malice, blasphemy, filthy speech out of your mouth."
Catholic writing of 1 Corinthians 13:5 >
"(Charity) Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil."
Catholic writing of Titus 1:7 >
"For a bishop must be without crime, as the steward of God: not proud, not subject to anger, not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 5:2 >
"Anger indeed killeth the foolish, and envy slayeth the little one."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 36:18 >
"Therefore let not anger overcome thee to oppress any man."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 36:8 >
"Cease from anger, and leave rage; have no emulation to do evil."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 21:24 >
"The proud and the arrogant is called ignorant, who in anger worketh pride."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 27:3 >
"A stone is heavy, and sand weighty: but the anger of a fool is heavier than them both."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 27:33 >
"Anger and fury are both of them abominable, and the sinful man shall be subject to them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 28:5 >
"He that is but flesh, nourisheth anger, and doth he ask forgiveness of God ?"
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 30:26 >
"Envy and anger shorten a man' s days, and pensiveness will bring old age before the time."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and