It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Against the error ... that works of charity for God are done in vain
Catholic writing of Catholic writing of 1 Corinthians 15:58
"Knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
~ ~ ~
1. The devil is the prince of this world (Saint John 12:31, Apocalypse 12:9, Saint Luke 4:7, Saint Matthew 4:9).
2. The devil wants the truths of the Catholic Dogma ... as completely buried as he can possibly get them. You can easily tell this by the pictures on Section 13 of this site ... people dressed like Catholic bishops committing blatant acts of apostasy against the Catholic Dogma.
3. Even though spiritual matters in these times ... where virtually everyone in the world is a heretic or an apostate are seemingly insurmountable ... the scriptures of this section still apply > > That works to get the Dogma out are not in vain ... they accomplish the objective for which they are/were sent.
4. In other words ... if there is anyone out there telling the truth (as is identified on this site) ... don't get discouraged if you don't see a response of many people ... almost no one is getting the Heaven (see Section 22 of this site).
Catholic writing of 1 Corinthians 15:58 >
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast and unmoveable; always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 65:23 >
"My elect shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth in trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their posterity with them."
Catholic writing of Philippians 2:16 >
"Holding forth the word of life to my glory in the day of Christ, because I have not run in vain, nor laboured in vain."
Catholic writing of Apocalypse 14:13 >
"Blessed are the dead, who die in the Lord. From henceforth now, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; for their works follow them."
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 25:25-26, 28, 30 > 25: "I went and hid thy talent in the earth." 26: "And his lord answering, said to him: Wicked and slothful servant." 28: "Take ye away therefore the talent from him, and give it to him that hath ten talents." 30: "And the unprofitable servant cast ye out into the exterior darkness."
Catholic writing of Isaias 55:11 >
"So shall my word be ... it shall not return to me void, but it shall do whatsoever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it."
Note: Words in defense of the Catholic Faith ... accomplish that for which is was sent.
Catholic writing of Galatians 6:9 >
"And in doing good, let us not fail. For in due time we shall reap, not failing."
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 20:6-7 > 25: "But about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing, and he saith to them: Why stand you here all the day idle?." 26: "They say to him: Because no man hath hired us. He saith to them: Go you also into my vineyard."
Catholic writing of Saint Luke 9:62 >
"Jesus said to him: No man putting his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of God."
Note: So Jesus wants us to keep our hands to the plough ... so that works that may seem to be in vain ... are in fact not.
Catholic writing of 2 Corinthians 6:1 >
"And we helping do exhort you, that you receive not the grace of God in vain."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and