It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
The Invalidating of the Priest Ordinations by Falsification of the Intent ... inside our formerly Catholic buildings, which are now under the control of the vatican-2 heretic cult. The work of non-Catholic apostate "Paul VI" and promulgated by the vatican-2 accomplices.
Note: You can be fully Catholic and get to Heaven ... even though we are under the just punishment of not having the Mass.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Osee 3:4-5
"For the children of Israel shall sit many days without king, and without prince, and without sacrifice, and without altar ..."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 11:31
"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall defile the sanctuary of strength, and shall take
away the continual sacrifice, and they shall place there the abomination unto desolation."
Note: The "they" in this scripture are heretics and people who think of themselves as jews ... play acting as Catholic bishops and priests.
For a Formal Abjuration to re-enter the Catholic Church after your automatic excommunication for physical participation in
the Vatican-2 cult ... see Section 19.1. Conditional re-baptism instructions for those born after 1965 are in Section 7.
~ ~ ~
This section of the website is a moot point since the subject of the section is the activity inside the buildings of a false religion, the vatican-2 heretic cult (founded in 1965). There is no such thing as Catholic Mass outside of the Catholic Church in any heretic cult ... including the vatican-2 heresy which has been screaming against the Catholic Dogma of God since its founding in 1965. Please proceed to Section 13.6 for the Dogma on what we are supposed to do when Sacramental Confession is not available, and keeping Sunday holy when no Mass is available.
We are not concerned with the machinations of those in a false religion (the vatican-2 heresy) - this information is being provided for interest, to show how the ordinations of priests have been invalidated ... if the below was going on inside of the Catholic Church (which it isn't) ... it is inside of the vatican-2 heresy. There isn't a single Catholic priest on the face of the earth, see Section 13.6 ... Sub-part C.
A valid Catholic sacrament (in this case ordination) must have three components: 1. Proper Form (words of the sacrament), 2. Proper Matter (laying on of hands), and 3. Proper Intent (intending to do what the Church intends, to ordain a sacrificing and sin absolving priest.)
On 18 June 1968 non-Catholic apostate "Paul VI" sent out the corrupt new "ordination rite" for priests, invalidating it by falsifying the intent of the sacrament.
"Paul VI" promulgated the "new ordination rite" in which every single prayer (which was in the Traditional ordination rite) addressing the power to offer sacrifice on behalf of the people (the sacrifice of the Eucharist) was abolished - removed from the "new rite".
The prayer in the Traditional ordination rite which addressed the power to absolve sins was abolished – also removed from the "new rite".
By abolishing all the prayers that refer to offering sacrifice for the people and the prayer that refers to the absolving of sins, "Paul VI" removed the intent of the "new rite" to ordain a sacrificing, sin absolving priest.
The following shows the eliminating of the intent to ordain a sacrificing priest, by what was removed from the Traditional ordination rite. After this listing of seven items, are citations by Pope Leo XIII and St. Thomas Aquinas that show how these "changes" invalidate the "ordination".
Since the vatican-2 heretic cult is not Catholic in faith (see Section 12 for proof) they do not offer sacrifice to the Catholic God ... just like other heretic cults ("lutheran", "anglican", "episcopalian", etc.) do not offer sacrifice to the Catholic God because they are not Catholic in faith. All of these groups "offer sacrifice" to thin air since God has nothing to do with heretic cults, it is all rank non-Catholic idol worship.
The Catholic term for people who refuse to physically participate in heretic cults (because they send you into Hell) ... is the word recusant not "sedevacantist".
1. In the Traditional Rite, the bishop addresses the ordinands and says:
"For it is a priest’s duty to offer sacrifice, to bless, to lead, to preach and to baptize."
This admonition has been abolished in the "new rite".
2. In the Traditional Rite, after pronouncing the essential form, the bishop says another prayer, which includes the following:
"Theirs be the task to change with blessing undefiled, for the service of thy people, bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Thy Son."
This prayer has been abolished in the "new rite".
3. In the Traditional Rite, the bishop then intones the Veni Creator Spiritus. While anointing each priest he says:
"Be pleased, Lord, to consecrate and sanctify these hands by this anointing, and our blessing. That whatsoever they bless may be blessed, and whatsoever they consecrate may be consecrated and sanctified in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ."
This prayer has been abolished in the "new rite".
4. Shortly after this prayer in the Traditional Rite, the bishop says to each ordinand:
"Receive the power to offer sacrifice to God, and to celebrate Mass, both for the living and the dead, in the name of the Lord."
This exceptionally important prayer has been abolished in the "new rite".
5. In the Traditional Rite, the new priests then concelebrate Mass with the bishop. At the end, each new priest kneels before the bishop who lays both hands upon the head of each and says:
"Receive the Holy Ghost. Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall retain, they are retained."
This ceremony and prayer has been abolished in the "new rite".
6. In the Traditional Rite is the following:
"... the new priests then promise obedience to their bishop who ‘charges’ them to bear in mind that offering Holy Mass is not free from risk and that they should learn everything necessary from diligent priests before undertaking so fearful a responsibility."
This admonition has been abolished in the "new rite" because, even tangentially, it implied offering sacrifice.
7. Finally, before completing the Mass, the bishop imparts a blessing:
"The blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, come down upon you, and make you blessed in the priestly Order, enabling you to offer propitiatory sacrifices for the sins of the people to Almighty God."
This blessing has been abolished in the "new rite".
It is clear from the above that there is no intention in the "new rite" of ordaining a true sacrificing priest. Every single mandatory reference to the true sacrificing priesthood was deliberately removed, just like in the "anglican" rite - which was declared invalid for that very reason by Pope Leo XIII (see next part).
The following encyclical extracts by Pope Leo XIII in 1896 apply exactly to the "new rite" of "ordination" of "Paul VI".
Why in 1896 was Leo XIII addressing the "ordinations" of the "anglican" heretics almost 400 years after their heresy was "founded"?
It is because God knew what "Paul VI" was going to do less than 100 later and gave us a warning through Pope Leo XIII.
Pope Leo XIII, Apostolicae Curae, Sept. 13, 1896 >
"For this reason in the whole Ordinal not only is there no clear mention of the sacrifice, of consecration, of the sacerdotium (sacrificing priesthood), but, as we have just stated, every trace of these things, which had been in such prayers of the Catholic rite as they had not entirely rejected, was deliberately removed and struck out. In this way the native character - or spirit as it is called - of the Ordinal clearly manifests itself."
Note: Pope Leo XIII stating that the native character of the "anglican" ordinal manifests itself as being one that does not have the intention of ordaining a sacrificing priest. So the "new rite" of "Paul VI" which mirrors the "anglican" is contrary to the intention of the Church, so it cannot suffice for validity.
Pope Leo XIII, Apostolicae Curae, Sept. 13, 1896 >
"For, to put aside other reasons which show this to be insufficient for the purpose in the anglican rite, let this argument suffice for all: from them has been deliberately removed whatever sets forth the dignity and office of the priesthood in the Catholic rite. That form consequently cannot be considered apt or sufficient for the sacrament which omits what it ought essentially to signify."
Note: This is a clear warning from the Catholic God about what anti-Pope "Paul VI" was going to do 72 years later to falsify the rite of ordination. Again: "let this argument (against the "anglicans") suffice for all" and "that form consequently cannot be considered apt or sufficient ..."
~ ~ ~ ~
Three more citations from the Catholic Church against the Vatican-2 heretic cult (founded in 1965 at the Vatican) on this subject:
St. Thomas Aquinas, died 1274 A.D., Summa Theologica, Pt. III, Q. 60, A. 8 >
"... intention is essential to the sacrament, as will be explained further on. Wherefore if he intends by such addition or suppression to perform a rite other than that which is recognized by the Church, it seems that the sacrament is invalid; because he seems not to intend to do what the Church does."
Pope Leo XIII, Apostolicae Curae, 13 September 1896 >
"When anyone has rightly and seriously made use of the due form and the matter requisite for effecting or conferring the sacrament he is considered by that very fact to do what the Church does. On this principle rests the doctrine that a sacrament is truly conferred by the ministry of one who is a heretic or unbaptized, provided the Catholic rite be employed. On the other hand, if the rite be changed, with the manifest intention of introducing another rite not approved by the Church, and of rejecting what the Church does, and what by the institution of Christ belongs to the nature of the sacrament, then it is clear that not only is the necessary intention wanting to the sacrament, but that the intention is adverse to and destructive of the sacrament."
Pope Leo XIII, Apostolicae Curae, 13 September 1896 >
"... of Our own motion and certain knowledge We pronounce and declare that Ordinations carried out according to the anglican rite have been and are absolutely null and utterly void."
A further problem (and one is not needed to show invalidity) with the "new rite" of "ordination" of "Paul VI" is as follows:
The Traditional form for the ordination in the Catholic Church is:
"Grant, we beseech You, Almighty Father, to these Your servants, the dignity of the Priesthood (presbyterii dignitatem); renew the spirit of holiness within them, so that they may hold from You, O God, the office of the second rank in Your service and by the example of their behavior afford a pattern of holy living."
The "form" of the "new rite" in the Vatican-2 sect (founded in 1965 at the Vatican) is:
"Grant, we beseech You, Almighty Father, to these Your servants, the dignity of the Priesthood; renew within them the spirit of holiness. May they hold from You, the office of the second rank in Your service and by the example of their behavior afford a pattern of holy living."
The difference between the two forms is that the Latin word "ut" (which means "so that") has been omitted in the "new rite". The omission of "so that" gives rise to a relaxation of the naming of the sacramental effect (conferring the office of the second rank). Removing "so that" presupposes an ordination which has already taken place, but is not taking place as the words are being pronounced.
But this is a much smaller problem than the clear falsification of the intent of the sacrament of Orders as described above.
Summary regarding the invalidating of the ordinations inside the false Vatican-2 religion (founded in 1965 at the Vatican):
If you hold to the false belief that your Vatican-2 heretic meeting hall (with the Catholic sign out front) is a Catholic Church (it isn't) ...
You then have to decide ... do you believe:
- Pope Leo XIII,
- St. Thomas Aquinas, and
- The body of the Catholic Church throughout the centuries ... that used the Traditional ordination rite to actually create a sacrificing priest in accordance with the Church’s sacramental theology regarding the intent of a sacrament.
Do you believe non-Catholic apostate "Paul VI" who reeked of heresy and hatred of the Catholic Dogmas by his "promulgation" of the heresy riddled (over 200 heresies) Vatican-2 documents.
You can’t agree with both parties because what they are saying is exactly the opposite of each other.
Returning your soul to a state of grace when Sacramenatal Confession is not available ... Requires the next three operations:
(The below is also in Section 10.2 of this site)
1. Confess your sins to God -- Using the examination of conscience guide on Section 10.1, write down your sins on the guide so you don't miss any. Make certain that you confess all of your mortal sins, and the number of each. You can easily estimate the number of sins committed by determining the number of times the sin was committed per month multiplied by the number of months, and then multiplied by the number of years (if needed). After your confession, recite the Act of Contrition prayer (below).
2. Have perfect contrition for your sins (as opposed to imperfect contrition). Perfect contrition is when you are sorry for your sins because they offend God while imperfect contrition is when you are sorry for your sins because of the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell. If you do not have perfect contrition pray to the Blessed Virgin for this grace.
3. Have the intention of going to Sacramental Confession when/if it becomes available again.
Numbers 1, 2, and 3 above -- Places your soul back into a state of grace and reconciles you to God.
4. Do works of charity worthy of penance. Catholic St. Luke in Acts 26:20 > "Turn to God, doing works worthy of penance"
(See Section 29 of this website). We have to make satisfaction for mortal sins which are forgiven and for venial sins commited by works of charity or suffering in this world or by suffering in Purgatory (Section 80 of the website).
5. Pray daily for the strength to avoid sins and the near occasions of sin. Have a firm purpose of amendment, to not commit the same sins again. A firm purpose of amendment is necessary for the confession to be valid.
God does not command impossibilities:
God has complete and perfect knowledge (past, present, and future), He knew before the creation of the world that there would be times and places where Sacramental Confession would not be available. Since God is infinitely just He would not say that you must have Sacramental Confession to get to Heaven, and then not make it available via the Catholic Church. God, through the Church, has given us instruction on this eventuality. See Section 10.2 of this site.
This is taught three times at the Dogmatic Council of Trent, once in the Fourteenth Session and twice in the Sixth Session:
Council of Trent, Session 14, Chapter 4, On Contrition, 1551 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"It sometimes happens that this contrition is perfect through charity, and reconciles man with God before this sacrament be actually received, the said reconciliation, nevertheless, is not to be ascribed to that contrition, independently of the desire of the sacrament which is included therein."
Council of Trent, Sixth Session, Chapter 14, on Justification, 1547 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Hence it must be taught that the repentance of a Christian after his fall is very different from that at his baptism, and that it includes not only a cessation from sins ... but also the sacramental confession of the same, at least in desire and to be made in its season, and sacerdotal absolution, as well as satisfaction by fasting, almsgiving, prayers, and other devout exercises of the spiritual life, not indeed for the eternal punishment, which is remitted together with the guilt either by the sacrament or the desire of the sacrament, but for the temporal punishment."
Note 1: God is stating here to not run off to non-Catholic / non-jurisdictional entities (Vatican-2, "SSPX", etc.) for "confession" which will not grant you absolution of your sins.
Note 2: The two above citations from the Council of Trent do not and can not imply that there is such a thing as "baptism of desire" (there isn't). See Section 7 and its sub-sections of this website.
There is no absolution of sins, committed after baptism, outside of the Catholic Church
Original Sin closed Heaven for all men, followed by God re-opening Heaven in one prescribed way by founding the Catholic Church. All valid baptism is Catholic baptism (it places you into the Catholic Church). Remission of sins committed after baptism can only be done by the Catholic Church:
Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam, 18 Nov 1302 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"With Faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this Church outside of which there is no salvation nor remission of sin, the Spouse in the Canticle proclaiming: ‘One is my dove, my perfect
Catholic De Fide Dogma, Section XII: Penance, Dogma 1 >
"The Church has received from Christ the power of remitting sins committed after Baptism."
Note: This De Fide Dogma states that Jesus Christ gave the power to remit sins committed after baptism to the Catholic Church. This power (remitting sins committed after Baptism) has not been given to the Vatican-2 cult which took over our Catholic properties in 1965. The Vatican-2 heretical sect was not started by Christ, and for that reason, it cannot possibly have the power of remitting sins committed after baptism.
The following groups do not have the power to absolve sins committed after baptism ... because they are not (in) the Catholic Church:
1. The group leaders of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, who are dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests, and who run their cult in the buildings that have the Catholic signs out front. This jew-heretic cult was founded in 1965 at the Vatican. The members of the Vatican-2 cult are all automatically excommunicated for heresy so they have no power to absolve sins.
1.1. The eastern rite Byzantine, since they are part of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, have no power to absolve sins.
1.2. The eastern rite Ukrainian, since they are part of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, have no power to absolve sins.
2. The group leaders of the "SSPX" heretic cult have no power to absolve sins. They are all automatically excommunicated for heresy against the Catholic Dogma on jurisdiction and governance. They are also in the "baptism of desire" / "baptism of blood" heresy which also causes your automatic excommunication.
3. The group leaders of the "SSPV" heretic cult have no power to absolve sins. They are all automatically excommunicated for heresy against the Catholic Dogma on jurisdiction and governance. They are also in the "baptism of desire" / "baptism of blood" heresy which also causes your automatic excommunication.
4. Other groups with Catholic looking liturgies like the "CMRI", "Thuc line", other "independents" have no power to absolve sins.
1. For those born after 1960, you have never been to Sacramental Confession in your lives, for those born before 1960 you have not been to Sacramental Confession since 1965. For this reason we must all take the steps outlined at the top of this Section.
2. For those who are still physical participants of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult, before your confession you must re-enter the Catholic Church since there is no forgiveness of sins outside of the Catholic Church. The Church has taught throughout the centuries that to re-enter the Catholic Church after falling into heresy or after physical participation in a heretical society (such as Vatican-2) you must make a Formal Abjuration followed by a Profession of Faith. See Section 19.1 of this website.
3. Following your Abjuration and Profession of Faith make your confession of sins. Section 19.1 of this website which has both an Abjuration for exiting the Vatican-2 cult and a Profession of Faith. See the ms-word file, or if you don't have ms-word you can printout Section 19.1
Act of Contrition:
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.
Note: The commonly known form of the Act of Contrition includes the phrase addressing "the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell" ... but this leads to imperfect contrition. We must have perfect contrition in these times (sorrow for sins because they offend God) since there is nowhere to go to confession in these times (since 8 December 1965).
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and