It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 8:36
"But he that shall sin against Me, shall hurt his own soul. All that hate Me love death."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 14:34
"Justice exalteth a nation: but sin maketh nations miserable."
~ ~ ~
1. Since concupiscence ... the selfish human desire for an object, person, or experience ... is an affliction of the soul, it can lead to thoughts and desires which are injurious (harmful, damaging, etc.) to the soul. In the case of sins against the body, it starts with impure thoughts which can lead to activities which are proscribed.
2. The scriptures of this section ... identify the unhappy chain of events ... concupiscence > impure thougts > sin and the near occasion of sin. Sin is a dead end.
3. The propensity to sin originates in the human rational soul ... not the material body. It is the soul that animates the material body. The temptations to sin are temptations of the soul.
4. Men are susceptible to committing transgressions against morality and faith ... because of the effects of Original Sin. Adam and Eve were free of this when created but they still had free will so they could chose to sin (which they did).
5. Impure thoughts should be immediately banished through prayer, or turning your attention to something else ... so that sin or the near occasion of sin does not take place.
6. Please see Section 26.1 ... which lists many scriptures addressing converting from sin and the sinful life.
7. To leave various levels/states of sin ... simply have recourse to the Blessed Virgin. Start by praying the Hail Holy Queen twice a day, then advance to praying the complete Rosary. Ask her for the graces (which must be infused from the outside) to defeat sin, to resist temptation, and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Please see Sections 4, 4.1, 4.2, 10.1, and 10.2 of this site.
Sub-part B: Prayers of Christendom ... from antiquity for defeating sin
S u b - p a r t A
Scriptures addressing impure thoughts
~ ~ ~
Catholic writing of James 1:14-15 > 14: "But every man is tempted by his own concupiscence, being drawn away and allured." 15: "Then when concupiscence hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin. But sin, when it is completed, begetteth death."
Catholic writing of Saint Mark 7:21-23 > 21: "For from within out of the heart of men proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders." 22: "Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness." 23: "All these evil things come from within, and defile a man."
Catholic writing of Saint Mark 23:26 >
"First make clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, that the outside may become clean."
Catholic writing of 2 Timothy 2:22 >
"But flee thou youthful desires, and pursue justice, faith, charity, and peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
Catholic writing of Colossians 3:5 >
"Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, lust, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is the service of idols."
Catholic writing of 1 Corinthians 10:13 >
"Let no temptation take hold on you, but such as is human. And God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that which you are able: but will make also with temptation issue, that you may be able to bear it."
Catholic writing of Romans 2:12 >
"And be not conformed to this world; but be reformed in the newness of your mind, that you may prove what is the good, and the acceptable, and the perfect will of God."
Catholic writing of Saint James 4:7-8 > 7: "Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you." 8: "Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners: and purify your hearts, ye double minded."
Catholic writing of Colossians 3:2 >
"Mind the things that are above, not the things that are upon the earth."
Catholic writing of Philippians 4:7 >
"And the peace of God, which surpasseth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Note: The Jesus that Catholic Saint John is talking about is the Catholic Jesus ... the "lutheran Jesus" doesn't exist, the "evangelical Jesus" doesn't exist, the "baptist Jesus doesn't exist, the "anglican Jesus" doesn't exist, the "pentecostal Jesus" doesn't exist, etc.
Catholic writing of Galatians 5:16-17 > 16: "Walk in the spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lusts of the flesh." 17: "For the flesh lusteth against the spirit: and the spirit against the flesh; for these are contrary one to another: so that you do not the things that you would."
Catholic writing of Philippians 4:8 >
"For the rest, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever modest, whatsoever just, whatsoever holy, whatsoever lovely, whatsoever of good fame, if there be any virtue, if any praise of discipline, think on these things."
Catholic writing of 1 Peter 5:8 > 8: "Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour." 9: "Whom resist ye, strong in faith: knowing that the same affliction befalls your brethren who are in the world."
Catholic writing of Ephesians 6:12 >
"For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 18:30 >
"Go not after thy lusts, but turn away from thy own will."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Zacharias 1:4 >
"Turn ye from your evil ways, and from your wicked thoughts: but they did not give ear, neither did they hearken to me, saith the Lord."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 11:16 >
"Error and darkness are created with sinners: and they that glory in evil things, grow old in evil."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 3:29 >
"A wicked heart shall be laden with sorrows, and the sinner will add sin to sin."
S u b - p a r t B
Prayers of Christendom ... from antiquity for defeating sin
~ ~ ~
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into
temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
~ ~ ~
Office of the Blessed Virgin, Anthem 4
Mother of Christ! Hear thou thy people’s cry,
Star of the deep, and Portal of the sky!
Mother of Him who thee from nothing made,
Sinking we strive, and call to thee for aid;
Oh, by that joy which Gabriel brought to thee,
Thou Virgin first and last, let us thy mercy see.
~ ~ ~
Hail Holy Queen
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed
fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Maria.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God - That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
~ ~ ~
Hail Maria, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Maria, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
~ ~ ~
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Maria, that never was it known that anyone who fled
to thy protection, implored thy assistance or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we come; before thee do we kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions, but in thy clemency hear and answer them. Amen.
Much more on the Prayer Section of this site ... just after Section 4.4
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... some statistics of this site
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and