It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Scriptures that: God does not hear your "prayers" ... if you are not in the Catholic Church
~ ~ ~
1. Since the Catholic God fills all of created space, He hears all words spoken by men and knows all their thoughts. When a heretic ("lutheran, "baptist", "vatican-2-ist", "evangelical", etc.) or un-baptized pagan ("jew", "mohammedan", "hindu", "buddhist", etc.) "prays", their prayers cannot have any merit because they are outside of God's Catholic Church.
2. When actual grace comes to the heretic or pagan to prompt them to enter the Catholic Church (which they all get, see Section 5.1), this grace is not an action by the Catholic God as a result of their "prayers" to their false heretic ("lutheran, "baptist", "vatican-2", etc.) and pagan ("jew", "mohammedan", "hindu", "buddhist", etc.) "gods" ... these entities do not even exist. Catholic Source of Dogma on this point:
Council of Trent, Session 6, Decree on Justification, Chapter 8, 1547 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"We are therefore said to be justified freely, because that none of those things which precede justification - whether
faith or works - merit the grace itself of justification." 3. Put another way ... "praying" to a non-Catholic idol cannot possibly be the cause of receiving grace.
4. The only request of a heretic or pagan that can be acknowledged by the Catholic God is a request that they be granted the grace that the Catholic truth be placed into their souls ... that they be granted (the God given virtue of) Faith ... which is infused into the soul from the outside. These graces to souls originates from God, goes to the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world.
The spiritual reality that God does not hear your prayers (they're of no merit) ... if you're not Catholic
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 28:9 >
"He that turneth away his ears from hearing the law, his prayer shall be an abomination."
Note: Those who are not Catholic, are turning away from hearing the law of God. The
law of God is the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Proverbs 1:28-29 >
"Then shall they call upon Me, and I will not hear: they shall rise in the morning, and shall not find Me: Because they have hated instruction, and received not the fear of the Lord."
Note: Those who are "hating instruction" in this Proverb are those who will not adhere to the teaching of the Catholic Church to save their souls.
The punishment for this iniquity is twofold: (1) God does not hear you, and (2) You do not get the grace placed into your soul to fear God.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Lamentations 3:8, 44 >
"Yea, and when I cry, and entreat, He hath shut out my prayer. (...) Thou hast set a cloud before Thee, that our prayer may not pass through."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 59:2 >
"But your iniquities have divided between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you that He should not hear."
Note 1: The sin of the heretics ("lutheran", "baptist", "vatican-2", "evangelical", etc.) which causes God to hide His face from you is your continual sin of heresy ... a sin against the First Commandment.
Note 2: The sin of the un-baptized pagans ("jews", "mohammadens", "hindus", "buddhists", etc.) which causes God to hide His face from you is your continual sin of apostasy ... a sin against the First Commandment.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ezechiel 8:18 >
"Therefore I also will deal with them in My wrath: My eye shall not spare them, neither will I shew mercy: and when they shall cry to My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 14:12 >
"When they fast I will not hear their prayers: and if they offer holocausts and victims, I will not receive them."
Note: This scripture relates to the Catholic looking "sacrifice" of various groups who claim to be Catholic, but who are not: the Vatican-2 cult, "SSPX", "SSPV", "CMRI", "Thuc line", other "independents", etc.
... these groups and the people in them are all automatically excommunicated for heresy (see Sections 12, 13, and 105) ... and so what looks like the Catholic sacrifice is not accepted by the Catholic God ... these "sacrifices" are being offered to non-Catholic idols.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 65:18 >
"If I have looked at iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me."
Note: All heretics and un-baptized pagans are in a state of iniquity in their hearts for being being heretics and pagans against the doctrine of God, the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 2:19 >
"Thy own wickedness shall reprove thee, and thy apostasy shall rebuke thee. Know thou, and see that it is an evil and a bitter thing for
thee, to have left the Lord thy God, and that My fear is not with thee, saith the Lord the God of hosts."
Note: God is stating that the wickedness of heresy and apostasy ... of rejecting the Catholic Faith, are being chastised with the worst
punishment that can be given to a man ... not receiving from God the grace of fearing the Lord. The Lord is the Catholic Jesus Christ.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Leviticus 26:14, 17 > 14: "But if you will not hear Me, nor do all My commandments ..." 17: "I will set My face against you."
Note 1: If you will not believe the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma ... which the heretic groups such as "lutherans", "baptists", "vatican-2", "evangelicals", "sspx", etc. do not ... then God sets His face against you.
Note 2: Regarding un-baptized pagans ("jews", "mohammedans", "buddhists", "hindus", etc.): if you will not do the work of being baptized after learning the Catholic Faith, then God sets His face against you ... He doesn't hear your fake "prayers". Warning: do not set foot into any building with a Catholic sign out front for water baptism, follow the instructions in Section 7.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Micheas 3:4 >
"Then shall they cry to the Lord, and He will not hear them: and He will hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved wickedly in their devices."
Note: Being in a heretic or pagan state is behaving wickedly.
To further illustrate this Catholic teaching we cite the conversion of Cornelius:
Catholic writing of Acts of the Apostles 10:2-4 > 2: "A religious man, and fearing God with all his house, giving much alms to the people, and always praying to God." 3: "This man saw in a vision manifestly, about the ninth hour of the day, an angel of God coming in unto him, and saying to him: Cornelius." 4: "And he, beholding him, being seized with fear, said: What is it, Lord? And he said to him: Thy prayers and thy alms are ascended for a memorial in the sight of God."
- - - -
1. Note that this scripture states that Cornelius was "fearing God" and "praying to God". Saint Luke by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit knew and wrote in Acts Chapter 10 that Cornelius was praying to God ... that would be the Catholic God. Cornelius was not "praying" to "gods" ... there is no indication in this scripture that he was "praying" to any idol or false "god".
2. Because Saint Luke wrote that Cornelius was praying to the Catholic God ... shows that Cornelius was in receipt of actual graces of the truth. All persons receive sufficient actual graces to want to pursue water baptism by which Original Sin is remitted, without the remission of Original Sin through water baptism, no one can enter Heaven.
3. Even though Cornelius was engaged in charity (alms) and had the actual grace to pray to the true God, these things were not meritorious unto salvation for his soul ... be had to send for Peter for water baptism as the Angel instructed him.
4. The prayers and alms of Cornelius were not the cause of God sending the Angel as is revealed in Verse 4 ...
5. Cornelius' prayers were simply a "memorial in the sight of God" they had no merit because he was not yet in the Catholic Church ... and they could not be a cause by which God would be prompted to action in terms of answering them since they were from an un-baptized pagan.
6. The prayers of Cornelius, served as a "memorial" ... that God would remember him. Not that God needs to be reminded of anything or that He needs a "memorial" event or action to remember someone or something ... but because of our finite understanding this scripture is written in this way. That is, the prayers of Cornelius were a reminder (a memorial before God) of Cornelius.
7. Again, this scripture demonstrates that God did not hear the prayers of Cornelius in terms of his prayers being meritorious for Cornelius' soul or that his prayer was something that prompted God to answer/action ... they were simply a memorial. God cannot be prompted to answer the prayers of those in un-justified states (heretic or un-baptized pagan).
8. Cornelius cooperated with grace, sent for Saint Peter and was baptized. After his baptism, the prayers and alms that he had done before baptism were then merited to his soul by the Catholic God.
9. This scripture shows again, as do the others above, that God does not hear the prayers of heretics and pagans -- all of whom are turning away from hearing the law (the Catholic Dogma and Sources of Dogma) until these persons reject their heresy, or in the case of the pagan are baptized. The prayer of Cornelius was only a reminder (memorial) unto God.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and