It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "v-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Catholic artwork ... Madonna and Child, Immaculate Heart, Our Lady of Sorrows, and Queen of Heaven
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 44:10, 18 10: "The Queen stood on thy right hand, in gilded clothing; surrounded with variety." 18: "They shall remember thy name throughout all generations. Therefore shall people praise thee for ever; yea, for ever and ever."
~ ~ ~
1. The Catholic art of this site only applies to the Catholic Church ... it does not apply to the anti-Christ vatican-2 heretic cult which took over our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 (see Sections 12 and 13 of this site).
2. The images of the Blessed Virgin in the style of what are supposed to be the Eastern rights of the Catholic Church ... does not apply to these groups since they are in heresy and schism. These heretic groups call themselves "Greek orthodox", "Russian orthodox", "Ukranian orthodox", etc ... none of whom are part of the Catholic Church.
3. Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 24:24-25 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue."
~ ~ ~
Mother of Christ, hear thou thy peoples cry,
Star of the Sea and Portal of the Sky,
Mother of Him who thee from nothing made,
Sinking we strive, and call to thee for aid,
Oh, by that joy which Gabriel brought to thee,
Thou Virgin first and last, let us thy mercy see.
(Office of the Blessed Virgin Maria, Fourth Anthem)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Maria, that never was it known,
That anyone who fled to thy protection,
Implored thy assistance or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we come; before thee do we kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
But in thy clemency hear and answer them. Amen.
(The Memorare Prayer)
Hail, O Queen of Heaven enthron'd. Hail, by angels mistress own'd.
Root of Jesse! Gate of morn. Whence the world's true Light was born.
Glorious Virgin, joy to thee. Loveliest whom in Heaven they see.
Fairest thou where all are fair. Plead with Christ our sins to spare.
(Office of the Blessed Virgin Maria, First Anthem)
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To thee do we send up our sighs, our mourning and our weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us.
And after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Maria.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God - That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
(The Hail Holy Queen Prayer)
~ ~ ~
Our Lady of Grace Statue ... in the aftermath of hurricane Sandy
This actual grace ... of the supernatural order ... setting aside the natural order ... must not be understood to mean that one should go to the
buildings with Catholic signs out front. Our formerly Catholic properties are under the complete control of the vatican-2 heretic cult
(founded in 1965). Joining the vatican-2 heresy (or any other heresy, "lutheran", "baptist", "evangelical", etc.) places
you outside of Christianity (the Catholic Church) and places you on the road to Hell.
Location: Breezy Point, Queens, New York City ... 30 October 2012
Posted on FDNY Incidents page
Reporter (on one of the anti-Christ TV networks) while describing the scene where 80 homes burned >
"Nothing is salvageable. We see washers and dryers completely melted ... What is amazing is every now and again, we see statues of the Madonna. Those seem to be intact. Actually, everything else seems to be devastated or destroyed."
Translation: Why would God allow one of His hurricanes to knock over statues of His Mother ?
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and