It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Baptism in Water is necessary by a Necessity of Means (required to get to Heaven) ...
the other Sacraments are necessary by a Necessity of Precept (must go if available)
The Catholic God knows we cannot "go to" something that does not exist
(Mass, Confession, etc ... in these times)
~ ~ ~
1. This section explains why you can still be fully Catholic and get to Heaven as long as you are baptized in water and believe the Catholic Dogmas even though Mass and Sacramental Confession are not available in these times. Our formerly Catholic properties are under the control of the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult and have been since 8 December 1965 ... since the close of the "vatican-2 council".
2. Please see Sections 13.6 (primary), 13.2.2, 22.214.171.124, 21.7, 21.8, and 87 of this website which explains why you can't go into the vatican-2 cult heretic meeting halls on Sunday and still get to Heaven. The vatican-2 meeting halls are all of the buildings that have Catholic signs out front. Also, Mass is not available at the other heretic groups who advertise as "Catholic" such as ... "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line", "independents", etc.
~ ~ ~
Necessity of Means:
Is a necessity that is absolutely necessary when without it ... a certain end cannot possibly be reached.
Note: Baptism in pure and natural water is necessary by a Necessity of Means in that it is absolutely required to (1) be a member of the Catholic Church and (2) to get to Heaven because it is the only way of remitting Original Sin. See Sections 7, 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 of this website.
Necessity of Precept:
Is a necessity that is based on a positive precept (a general rule of action) ... the omission of which does not prevent the reaching of the end ... unless the person is culpable for not fulfilling the precept.
Note: All of the Sacraments (besides Baptism) are necessary by a Necessity of Precept. For the Sacraments which are necessity of precept, it means you must go to them if they are available to you. As the definition states, omission of them does not prevent you from attaining the end (Heaven) unless you reject them when they are available, in which case you would be culpable.
> > Mass is necessary by Necessity of Precept ... you must go if it is available ... which it hasn't been since 8 December 1965, the vatican-2 cult heresy doesn't have Catholic Mass.
> > Confession is necessary by Necessity of Precept ... you must go if it is available (if you're in grave sin) ... which it hasn't been since 8 December 1965.
(Please Section 10.2 of this site ... for the Catholic Dogma on how to return to a state of grace when Confession is not available)
The two requirements that are necessary by a Necessity of Means:
Requirement 1: Water Baptism (see Section 7 and subsections).
Requirement 2: Believing the entire Catholic Faith (see Section 5 (and subsections) and Section 9).
If we meet these two which are necessary by a Necessity of Means, are not in grave sin, and do sufficient charity ... we are in the Catholic Church, and have a chance of getting to Heaven.
If you go to the vatican-2 heretic cult meeting halls or the meeting halls of the other non-jurisdictional (and non-Catholic) groups ("sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line", other "independents", etc.) all of whom are in violation of the Jurisdiction and Governance Dogma in Section 87 of this website ... you are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church ... and have no chance of getting to Heaven in the excommunicated state.
To re-enter the Catholic Church after falling automatically excommunicated ... you must make a Formal Abjuration of heresy, see Section 19.1 of this site ... for a Formal Abjuration and the Abjuration Sources of Dogma (which specify that Abjuring is a required action).
Catholic Mass is necessary by Necessity of Precept ... you must go if it is available.
If Catholic Mass is not available (such as times like these) ... you are not culpable. You cannot ... "go to" ... something that does not exist.
Can there be Catholic Mass outside of the Catholic Church ... in any of the heretic cults ("vatican-2", "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", etc.)? No there isn't.
- - - -
If your local high school does not have a football team ... can you go to your high school's football game on Saturday ? No, you cannot.
If your town does not have a Parks and Recreation Commissioner ... can you meet with your Parks Commissioner ? No, you cannot.
If your town does not have a library ... can you go to the library in your town ? No, you cannot.
If your town is small and doesn't have a gas station ... can you go the gas station in your town ? No, you cannot.
Again (and this is not complicated) ... you cannot ... "go to" ... something that doesn't exist.
It is a very, very simple concept ... that the Church is teaching regarding Necessity.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and