It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
1. One cannot read "history books" written by the anti-Christ heretics, or by the un-baptized pagans who call themselves jews and not see the Catholic Church lied about regarding the moral crime of slavery. We present this section which shows the truth in this regard.
2. The reason the heretics and jews lie about this (as they serve the devil for the loss of souls) is so people may think they are justified in rejecting the Catholic Church on the basis of these lies (thereby contributing to their damnation). The Catholic Church has no buildings at this time but you can still be fully Catholic and get to Heaven by being baptized in water (Section 7) and believing the Catholic Sources of Dogma.
3. The Catholic Church has legislated often against slavery but the jews and the heretics of course didn't pay attention us ... they engaged in slavery and the slave trade.
Pope Eugene IV in 1435 (57 years before Columbus' 1st voyage) wrote to Bishop Ferdinand of Lanzarote in his Bull: Sicut Dudum >
"We order and command all and each of the faithful of each sex that, within the space of fifteen days of the publication of these letters in the place where they live, that they restore to their earlier liberty all and each person of either sex who were once residents of said Canary Islands...who have been made subject to slavery. These people are to be totally and perpetually free and are to be let go without the exaction or reception of any money ..."
Pope Paul III in 1537 issued a Bull against slavery, entitled Sublimis Deus, to the universal Church. He wrote >
" ...The exalted God loved the human race so much that He created man in such a condition that he was not only a sharer in good as are other creatures, but also that he would be able to reach and see face to face the inaccessible and invisible Supreme Good ... Seeing this and envying it, the enemy of the human race, who always opposes all good men so that the race may perish, has thought up a way, unheard of before now, by which he might impede the saving word of God from being preached to the nations.
He (Satan) has stirred up some of his allies who, desiring to satisfy their own avarice, are presuming to assert far and wide that the Indians ... be reduced to our service like brute animals, under the pretext that they are lacking the Catholic faith. And they reduce them to slavery, treating them with afflictions they would scarcely use with brute animals ... by our Apostolic Authority decree and declare by these present letters that the same Indians and all other peoples - even though they are outside the faith - ... should not be deprived of their liberty ... Rather they are to be able to use and enjoy this liberty and this ownership of property freely and licitly, and are not to be reduced to slavery ..."
Note: Pope Paul not only condemned the slavery of Indians but also "all other peoples." Of course the anti-Christ heretics would not listen to the Church so that the states of North America which were not controlled by Catholics continued in their sinful slave keeping crimes.
Also condemning slavery and the slave trade were:
Pope Gregory XIV in Cum Sicuti, 1591
Pope Urban VIII in Commissum Nobis, 1639
Pope Benedict XIV in Immensa Pastorum, 1741
Pope Gregory XVI issued a Bull in 1839 against slavery, entitled In Supremo >
"We, by apostolic authority, warn and strongly exhort in the Lord faithful Christians of every condition that no one in the future dare bother unjustly, despoil of their possessions, or reduce to slavery Indians, Blacks or other such peoples."
Note: When Gregory XVI used the phrase "faithful Christians of every condition" he was not stating that there is Christianity outside of the Catholic Church (which there isn't - heretics are not Christians) but must have been referring to the various states of Catholics in that some may have fallen into sin.
Pope Leo XIII, On the Abolition of Salvery, Paragraph 3, 5 May 1888 >
"In the presence of so much suffering, the condition of slavery, in which a considerable part of the great human family has been sunk in squalor and affliction now for many centuries, is deeply to be deplored; for the system is one which is wholly opposed to that which was originally ordained by God and by nature. The Supreme Author of all things so decreed that man should exercise a sort of royal dominion over beasts and cattle and fish and fowl, but never that men should exercise a like dominion over their fellow men. "
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and