It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Taking the Lord's Name in vain sends your soul into Hell for sins against the Second Commandment
The Second Commandment "Thou Shalt Not use the Name of the Lord in Vain."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Deuteronomy 5:11 "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for he shall not be unpunished that taketh His Name upon a vain thing.
Note: Deuteronomy, and the rest of the Old Testament, was written by the Catholic Church unfulfilled, it wasn't written by the un-baptized pagans who call themselves jews (who have nothing to do with the Old Testament) ... see Section 39.1.
~ ~ ~
The Second Commandment:
1.Binds me positively to use God’s name reverently and only on such occasions as are lawful, such as in prayer
or when we take a lawful oath in a court of law.
2.Binds me to not say "Oh my God", "I swear to God", "Honest to God", etc., these are sins against the Second Commandment, and are mortal sins.
3.Binds me to not say the word "God" followed by the words "damn it". This a mortal sin.
4.Binds me to not say "Jesus Christ" in an irreverent manner, such as to express anger or surprise. This is a mortal sin.
5.Binds us to speak with reverence of the Saints, and of Holy things.
- - - -
1. One should not take an oath on a heretic "bible" since they are nothing but a pack of lies. Only the Catholic Douay-Rhiems Bible should be used for an oath in court, this will require you to bring your own Douay-Rheims into court ... although the Douay-Rheims does have the error of using of the words "jew" and "jews" instead of the accurate "Judean" and "Judeans" in the Old Testament, and this error is also in some places in the New Testament.
Note The religion of the Old Testament Israelites was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled, it wasn't "judaism". The words "jew" and "jews" fraudulently made it into the English Douay-Rheims Bible when these words are supposed to be "Judean" and "Judeans" to represent people of the Tribe of Juda. The jew/judaism fable started in about 200 B.C. when a number of Israelites left God's covenant and fell into "talmudic judaism" which is based on the pagan Babylonian talmud which was carried out of the Babylonian captivity among the Israelites in 538 B.C. -- see Section 39.1 for detail on this deception which is contributing to the loss of the great number of souls involved in the judaism apostasy (apostasy: rejection of truth). 2. So-called "cursing" (profanity) is from the devil also ... it falls under the category of bad language and comes under the sin of unjust anger which is a sin against the Fifth Commandment.
3. Catholics, at their judgment, will have to give an account of all our thoughts, of all our words, and of all our actions.
Note: Those who die as heretics ("lutherans", "methodists", "vatican-2-ists", "baptists", "evangelicals", ect.) and un-baptized pagans ("hindus", "jews", "mohammadens", "buddhists", ect.) will not go to a particular judgment of their soul ... since they will descend into Hell from the very spot on which they die -- for their sins against the First Commandment (heresy and apostasy).
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the Heavenly Kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and