It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
<<< --- <<< --- <<<
--- <<< --- Start Section 90.5 ---
>>> --- >>> --- >>> --- >>>
(Note: This Section is repeated as Section 13.7 and 21.9)
Prophet Daniel foretold that the Continuing Sacrifice (the Catholic Mass) will come to an end ...
the Book of Daniel Chapters 7 through 12 have prophesies of Jesus Christ and the end times
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 9:26
"Christ shall be slain: and the people that shall deny him shall not be his."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 12:1,10
"At that time shall Michael rise up, the great prince, who standeth for the children of thy people: and a time shall come such as never was from the time that nations began ... and none of the wicked shall understand, but the learned shall understand." Note: Daniel speaking of Catholic Saint Michael ... Catholic Saint Gabriel taught Daniel (Daniel 8:16 and 9:21)
~ ~ ~
1. The Catholic God had the Prophet Daniel foretell events of salvation history including ... the time of Christ, the slaying of Christ, the end of the Old Testament religion of the Israelites (they weren't jews, see Section 39.1), and the resurrection of human bodies at the end of the world. Daniel also foretells that the Continuing Sacrifice (the Catholic Mass) will come to an end.
2. There is no such thing as Catholic Mass outside of the Catholic Church. The "vatican-2" heretic cult, being run out of the buildings with Catholic signs out front, does not have or offer Catholic Mass. The reasons: (1) the vatican-2 cult, founded on the close date of the the "vatican-2 council" (8 December 1965), continually rejects the Catholic Dogma, (2) the "council" documents have well over 200 heresies against Catholic Dogma, (3) the vatican-2 heresy is enforced on all of our previously Catholic properties, and (4)all of those dressed up like Catholic bishops at the "council" approved the "council" heresy and thus fell automatically excommunicated for heresy on 8 December 1965. See Sections 12 and 13 of this site.
3. The many other groups (besides the vatican-2 cult) that put on stage shows that look like Catholic Mass ... also do not have the Mass of the Catholic Church, since they have nothing to do with the Catholic Church. These groups include the "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "independents", and others. These groups are all in heresy against the Catholic Jurisdiction Dogma on Section 87 of this site, and they hold to many other heresies. See Section 105 for the heresies and lies of the "sspx" and Section 131 for the heresies of the "cmri".
4. You can be fully Catholic (so that you have a chance of getting to Heaven if you do enough charity) ... when Mass and Sacramental Confession is not available. If you are properly baptized in water and believe the Catholic Dogmas whole and inviolate you are in the Catholic Church. See Section 13.6 of this site.
5. The Necessity teaching of the Catholic Church regarding Mass ... is that Mass is necessary by a necessity of precept ... which means you must go to Mass if it is available to you. Water Baptism and believing the Faith are necessary by a necessity of means ... which means you must have them to get to Heaven. To keep from profaning Sunday in these times (by going to a heretic cult) you simply pray the Mass prayers on your own (recommend 1945 Father Lasance Missal, widely available on the internet).
Prophet Daniel that the Continuing Sacrifice will come to an end ... the manner by which Mass becomes unavailable is by the
Dogma on Automatic Excommunication for heresy as related to the Jurisdiction Dogma ... again, see Section 13.6
Scriptures can have more than one meaning ... the below can apply to both the destruction of the Temple of the Israelites (they weren't jews)
in 70 A.D. ... and also the loss of the Sacrifice of the Mass (as Catholic commentary in the Douay-Rheims Bible states)
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 11:31 >
"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall defile the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the continual sacrifice, and they shall place there the abomination unto desolation."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 12:11 >
"And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up ..."
Note 1: Commentary by Fr. Thomas Worthington (died 1627 A.D.) in the 1859 Haydock Douay-Rheims Bible ... "From the abolishing of the mass as much as possible, and the practice of heresy and abomination". Fr. Worthington recognized that there would be a lessening of the availability of the Mass (as he saw happened in England and Northern Germany), but he didn't know that God would allow it to be taken away altogether, as happened on 8 December 1965.
Note 2: The Haydock has commentary in it from heretics ... which the Haydock states on Page 12 should be "consulted only as critics, or to be refuted".
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 8:11 >
"And it was magnified even to the prince of the strength: and it took away from him the continual sacrifice, and cast down the place of his sanctuary."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 9:27 >
"The victim and the sacrifice shall fall: and there shall be in the temple the abomination of desolation: and the desolation shall continue even to the consummation, and to the end."
Note 1: The commentary in the Haydock Douay-Rheims Bible has this scripture pointing to three different events ... the profaning of the Israelite (they weren't jews) temple by Antiochus in 167 B.C., the destruction of the Temple by the Romans in 70 A.D., and the end times persecution of the Catholic Church.
Note 2: Again, the Haydock has commentary in it from heretics ... which the Haydock states on Page 12 should be "consulted only as critics, or to be refuted".
Note 3: Regarding the text ... "to the consummation, and to the end" ... the Papacy and priesthood will not be re-established before the end of the world, as is proven on Sections 13.8 and 13.8.1.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 8:12 >
"And strength was given him against the continual sacrifice, because of sins: and truth shall be cast down on the ground."
Note: Truth, the Catholic Dogma, cannot disappear from the world because of heresy ... it can be "cast down on the ground" but it doesn't "go away" regardless of how it is treated by men.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 8:13 >
"How long shall be the vision, concerning the continual sacrifice, and the sin of the desolation that is made?"
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 24:15 >
"When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand."
Catholic writing of Saint Mark 13:14 >
"And when you shall see the abomination of desolation, standing where it ought not: he that readeth let him understand: then let them that are in Judea, flee unto the mountains."
And Related ...
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 49:4 >
"And the light of the lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, for all nations have been deceived by thy enchantments."
Note 1: The Sanctuary lamp in Catholic Churches (in times when the Catholic Church had physical properties) ... was a statement that the Eucharist was present in the chapel. Now that the vatican-2 heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties, the Catholic Sanctuary lamp is out, heretic cults don't offer sacrifice to God.
Note 2: The voice of the Bridegroom and the Bride speak the Catholic Dogma ... heard no more (of course) in the vatican-2 cult meeting halls which used to be the Catholic Churches of the Catholic God.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 25:4-5 >
"I have not sat with the council of vanity: neither will I go in with the doers of unjust things. I have hated the assembly of the malignant; and with the wicked I will not sit."
Note 1: God does not "go in with the doers of unjust things" -- unjust things such as lying against the Catholic Dogma in almost any way imaginable as the vatican-2 cult does and has been doing since 8 December 1965.
Note 2: The vatican-2 meeting halls are assemblies of the malignant because they are against the Catholic Dogma, thereby being a group with which God will not sit. Likewise for the "independents" all of whom are in violation of the Catholic Dogma on jurisdiction and governance.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 1:1 >
"Blessed is the man who hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the chair of pestilence."
Note 1: The "counsel of the ungodly" is the counsel of the vatican-2 heretic cult and the "independents" (all of whom are in violation of the governance and jurisdiction Dogma). The "chairs of pestilence" are the pews in the vatican-2 heretic meeting halls and the meeting halls of the "independents".
Note 2: "Standing in the way of sinners" is standing in the meeting halls of the vatican-2 cult or in the buildings of the "independents" -- they're all in heresy with no exception.
Pope Pius IX, Graves Ac Diuturnae (# 4), 23 March 1875 >
"They (the faithful) should totally shun their "religious" celebrations, their buildings, and their chairs of pestilence which they have with impunity established to "transmit" the sacred teachings. They should shun their writings and all contact with them. They should not have any dealings or meetings with usurping priests and apostates from the faith who dare to exercise the duties of an ecclesiastical "minister" without possessing a legitimate mission or any jurisdiction."
Note 1: The vatican-2 heretic cult and the independents" are operating their "chairs of pestilence" which we are instructed here to shun (See Sections 12 through 21 of this website). We are to reject their writings (including the heresy riddled "vatican-2 council" documents) and avoid contact with them.
Note 2: The vatican-2-ists lack "legitimate mission and jurisdiction" because Christ only founded the Catholic Church, He did not start the vatican-2 heretic cult in 1965. The vatican-2 apostasy was set up prior to 1962 by anti-Popes "Benedict XV", "Pius XI", "Pius XII", and "John XXIII" (See Sections 12.9, 20, 20.1, and 20.2 of this website). Likewise, Christ did not start any of the "independents".
Note 3: The vatican-2 and "independent" heretics are not "transmitting the sacred teachings" (which is the Catholic Dogmas) they are transmitting their man-made fables - various heresies against the Catholic truths such as the salvation, water baptism, governance and jurisdiction Dogmas.
Note 4: There is no Catholic jurisdiction or governance in the world at this time, it ceased on 8 December 1965. There is no human way to re-establish the Catholic Bishop offices since all Bishops of the world fell automatically excommunicated when they all approved the vatican-2 heresy in the "council" documents ... and they all stayed on as group leaders for the vatican-2 heretic cult.
Pope Saint Leo the Great >
"The Faith shall never vary in any age, for one is the faith which justifies the Just of all ages. It is unlawful to differ even by a single word from Apostolic doctrine."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and