It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Catholic Outline ... Persons, Holy Days, Devotionals, Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Catholic writing of Apocalypse 22:11
"He that hurteth, let him hurt still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is just, let him be justified still: and he that is holy, let him be sanctified still."
Note: Regarding "He that hurteth / filthy ... let him" -- These fallen states can be self-inflicted but also they can be visited on the soul through a curse that is placed on the soul as a punishment as is seen on Section 45 of this site.
~ ~ ~
1. This Section includes general information about the Catholic Church.
2. Included are important Feast days, Daily Devotions, and Monthly Devotions, Catholic virtues.
3. Important persons in the economy of Salvation.
The Twelve Catholic Apostles
1: Peter 2: Andrew 3: James 4: John 5: Simon 6: James (the Less) 7: Jude 8: Philip 9: Bartholomew 10: Matthew 11: Thomas 12: Mathias
The Twenty-three Doctors of the Church
1: Saint Ambrose, (died 397 A.D.), Boniface VIII, September 20, 1295 2: Saint Jerome, (died 420 A.D.), Boniface VIII, September 20, 1295 3: Saint Augustine, (died 430 A.D.), Boniface VIII, September 20, 1295 4: Pope Saint Gregory the Great, (died 604 A.D.), Boniface VIII, September 20, 1295 5: Saint Thomas Aquinas, (died 1274 A.D.), Saint Pius V, April 11, 1567 6: Saints Athanasius, (died 373 A.D.), Saint Pius V, 1568 7: Saint Basil, (died 379 A.D.), Saint Pius V, 1568 8: Gregory of Nazianzus, (died 389 A.D.), Saint Pius V, 1568 9: Saint John Chrysostom, (died 407 A.D.), Saint Pius V, 1568 10: Saint Bonaventure, (died 1274 A.D.), Sixtus V, March 14, 1588 11: Saint Anselm of Canterbury, (died 1109 A.D.), Clement XI, February 3, 1720 12: Saint Isidore of Seville, (died 636 A.D.), Innocent XIII, April 25, 1722 13: Saint Peter Chrysologus, (died 450 A.D.), Benedict XIII, February 10, 1729 14: Saint Leo the Great, (died 461 A.D.), Benedict XIV, October 15, 1754 15: Saint Peter Damian, (died 1072 A.D.), Leo XII, September 27, 1828 16: Saint Bernard of Clairvaux, (died 1153 A.D.), Pius VIII, August 20, 1830 17: Saint Hilaire of Poitiers, (died 368 A.D.), Pius IX, May 13, 1851 18: Saint Alphonsus Liguori, (died 1787 A.D.), Pius IX, July 7, 1871 19: Saint Francis of Sales, (died 1622 A.D.), Pius IX, November 16, 1871 20: Saint Cyril of Alexandria, (died 444 A.D.), Leo XIII, July 28, 1882 21: Saint Cyril of Jerusalem, (died 386 A.D.), Leo XIII, July 28, 1882 22: Saint John Damascene, (died 749 A.D.), Leo XIII, August 19, 1890 23: Saint Bede the Venerable, (died 735 A.D.), Leo XIII, November 13, 1899
Note 1: There are not thirty-three Doctors of the Church because starting in 1914, anti-Popes "Benedict XV", "Pius XI", "Pius XII", and "John XXIII" did not have Catholic jurisdiction to designate people as Doctors of the Church since they were automatically excommunicated for heresy (see Sections 20, 20.1, and 20.2 of this site).
Note 2: Likewise, the group leaders of the Vatican-2 jew-heretic cult ... which took over our formerly Catholic properties in 1965 at the close of the "Vatican-2 council" ... did not / do not have Catholic jurisdiction to designate people as Doctors of the Church. The automatically excommunicated Vatican-2 cult group leaders starting in 1965 ... are commonly referred to as "Paul VI", "John Paul I", "John Paul II", and "Benedict XVI".
The General (worldwide) Councils of the Church, and the Year Convened
1. Nicea I - 325 2. Constantinople I - 381 3. Ephesus - 431 4. Chalcedon - 451 5. Constantinople II - 553 6. Constantinople III - 680 7. Nicea II - 787 8. Constantinople IV - 869 9. Lateran I - 1123 10. Lateran II - 1139 11. Lateran III - 1179 12. Lateran IV - 1215 13. Lyons I - 1245 14. Lyons II - 1274 15. Vienne - 1311 16. Constance - 1414 17. Florence - 1431 18. Lateran V - 1512 19. Trent - 1545 20. Vatican Council - 1869
January - The Holy Name of Jesus February - The Passion of Our Lord March - Saint Joseph April - The Blessed Eucharist (Mass is not available in these times) May - The Blessed Virgin June - The Sacred Heart July - The Precious Blood August - The Immaculate Heart of Maria September - The Sorrows of Maria October - The Holy Rosary November - The Holy Souls in Purgatory December - The Divine Infancy
Devotions for the Seven Days of the Week
Sunday - The Holy Trinity Monday - The Holy Angels Tuesday - The Apostles Wednesday - Saint Joseph Thursday - The Holy Eucharist (Mass is not available in these times) Friday - The Sacred Heart and The Passion of Our Lord Saturday - The Blessed Virgin
The Theological Virtues
1. Faith 2. Hope 3. Charity
The Cardinal Virtues
1. Prudence 2. Justice 3. Fortitude 4. Temperance
The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
1. Wisdom 2. Understanding 3. Counsel 4. Fortitude 5. Knowledge 6. Piety 7. Fear of The Lord
1. Counsel the doubtful 2. Instruct the ignorant 3. Admonish the sinner 4. Comfort the afflicted 5. Forgive offenses 6. Bear wrongs patiently 7. Pray for the living and the dead
The Corporal Works of Mercy
1. Feed the hungry 2. Give drink to the thirsty 3. Clothe the naked 4. Harbor the homeless 5. Visit the sick 6. Ransom the captive 7. Bury the dead
The Great Feast Days
1. Easter Sunday - The first Sunday after the first full moon on or after March 21 and before April 25 2. Ash Wednesday - Forty six days before Easter 3. Ascension Thursday - Forty days after Easter 4. Pentecost Sunday - Fifty days after Easter 5. Trinity Sunday - Sunday after Pentecost 6. Corpus Christi - Thursday after Trinity Sunday 7. Sacred Heart - Friday after Octave of Corpus Christi 8. The Circumcision - January 1 9. The Epiphany - January 6 10. Catholic Saint Joseph - March 19 11. The Annunciation (or Incarnation) - March 25 12. Nativity of Catholic Saint John the Baptist - June 24 13. Catholic Saints Peter and Paul - June 29 and June 30 14. Our Lady of Mount Carmel - July 16 15. Catholic Saint Anne - July 26 16. The Transfiguration - August 6 17. The Assumption - August 15 18. Immaculate Heart of Maria - August 22 19. Our Lady's Birthday - September 8 20. The Holy Angels - October 2 21. The Holy Rosary - October 7 22. All Saints - November 1 23. Miraculous Medal - November 27 24. The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin - December 8 25. Christmas - December 25
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and