< < Section 13.6 ... begins after this brief (15 line) site summary. Many souls consult this site without any Index page review. > >
It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
< < On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ... your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable > >
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply: 3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all Catholic properties on 8 Dec 1965 ("v-2 council" close date).
[Section 12, 13] 4.Warning 2:No one Ordained those that you think are Priests ... all Bishops of the "v-2 council" were automatically excommunicated on 8 Dec 1965.
[Section 13.2] 5.Warning 3: Your fake "priests" turned you into heretics ... the stage shows are not Mass ... participation in the vatican-2 heresy excommunicates. [Section 13.2.2] 6.Warning 4:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogmas.
[Section 13.6] Vatican-2-ists: You are excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration of heresy > Section 19.1
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water
[Section 7] ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin.
[Section 10.1] 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did.
[Section 4, 4.4] 9a. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" fable started about 200 B.C. Jesus Christ was not a jew. [Section 39.1, 39.4] 9b. The "koran" is wrong ... Mohammed was not a prophet ... "allah" does not exist. Mohammed and "islam" contradict 4,000 years of previous prophets. [Section 113] 10.All heretics are excommunicated from Christianity ... and are headed for Hell ... with the world's pagans (those not properly baptized in water).
[Section 7.2, 8]
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
* Help save souls by getting the Dogma out (the only soul saving truth) ... see Section 175 and it's Sub-sections * Romans 2:13 > "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified." James 2:20 > "Know ... that faith without works is dead."
(Section 28 lists ... over 50 scriptures on works) Please e-mail here ... if you see a website that you believe is Catholic ... besides this site.
You may copy this entire site ... to your computer ... see Item # 1 on Appendix A-1.
<<< --- <<< --- <<<
--- <<< --- Start Section 13.6 --- >>> ---
>>> --- >>> --- >>>
(Note: This Section is repeated as Section 90.4)
December 8, 1965 -- The day that Catholic jurisdiction disappeared from the face of the earth
(but not the Catholic Church)
No (former) Bishop could grant Catholic Jurisdiction to priests for Mass, after this date,
since they were all now automatically excommunicated for heresy
By 1965, the number of Bishops capable of granting Jurisdiction ...
had already fallen to a vanishingly small number
Despite this development, you can still be fully Catholic
so you'll have some chance of getting to Heaven.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Lamentations 2:1 "How hath the Lord covered with obscurity the daughter of Sion in His wrath."
~ ~ ~
1. On 8 December 1965 ... all of the (apparent) Bishops at the "vatican-2 council" approved the well over 200 heresies against prior defined unchangeable Sources of Dogma ... that were / are in the "vatican-2 council" documents.
2. When the (apparent) Bishops ... approved the mountain of heresy in the "council" documents ... they immediately ceased begin Catholic Bishops and were automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church. See Sections 13.2 and 13.2.2 for Dogma on automatic excommunication for heresy or for physical participation in heresy.
3. After falling excommunciated outside of the Catholic Church ... these former bishops could no longer ordain priests, say Catholic Mass, preside at Sacramantal Confession, etc.
4. On 8 December 1965 ... the former Catholic episcopal hierachy lost all Catholic jurisdiction to function as Catholic bishops, they could no longer run what used to be Catholic Diocese around the world. Please see the Catholic Jurisdiction Dogma on Section 87 of this site, a subset of which is on Sub-part B of this Section.
5. You can still be fully Catholic ... so that you'll have some possibility of getting to Heaven ... even though Mass and Confession is not available in these times.
6. Catholic jurisdiction began to disappear piecemeal in 1914 under anti-Pope "Benedict XV" ... non-Catholics cannot provide Catholic jurisdiction (see Sub-part C below). See also Sections 20, 20.1, 20.2, and 20.3 of this site.
7. Sub-part E below ... includes the Catholic Dogma on how to return to a state of grace when Confession is not available (also covered in Section 10.2 of this site). There is no forgiveness of sins outside of the Catholic Church in any heretic cult ("vatican-2", "lutheran", "anglical", "evangelical", "methodist", etc.).
~ ~ ~
This Section includes ...
Sub-part A: Can you still be Catholic and get to Heaven even though there is no Catholic jurisdiction and governance at this time? Yes, you can.
Sub-part B: The Catholic Governance and Jurisdiction Dogma ... identifies for us that there are no Catholic properties in the world at this time.
Sub-part C-1: Catholic Jurisdiction began to disappear piecemeal when the Papacy fell vacant via anti-Pope "Benedict XV" in 1914. Someone who is excommunicated and outside the Catholic Church cannot grant Catholic Jurisdiction.
Sub-part C-2: Estimate and calculation of estimate ... of the numbers of Bishops who actually still had Catholic Jurisdiction by the mid 1950's ... based on the Dogmatic fact that Pope Pius X was the last person who was able to grant Jurisdiction to other Bishops.
Sub-part C-3: Addressing the issue ... that there may have been a slight number of Bishops before the close of the "vatican-2 council" ... who actually could grant jurisdiction to priests for Mass, before the close of the "council".
Sub-part D: Can the group leaders of a heretical entity such as the vatican-2 heretic cult supply Catholic Jurisdiction ... since they are Automatically Excommunicated for heresy? No, they can't.
Sub-part E: Can one get back into a state of grace, after falling into sin ... when there is no one with Catholic jurisdiction to administer Sacramental confession? Yes, you can.
Sub-part F: Can you get to Heaven when Mass is not available ... as it isn't in these times? Yes, you can ... the Catholic teaching on Necessity addresses this.
Sub-part G: So the person that I think is a Catholic priest is not a priest? Correct, he's a group leader for the vatican-2 heretic cult.
Sub-part H: So where are we in the History of the Church ... with no buildings and no human way to refill the Office of the Papacy since the College of Cardinals is extinct by heresy?
S u b - p a r t A
Can you still be Catholic and get to Heaven even though there is no Catholic jurisdiction and governance at this time ?
Yes, you can.
~ ~ ~
1.One is in the Catholic Church ... even when the Catholic Church has no physical property or hierarchy (bishops and priests) ... if you believe the Catholic Faith whole and inviolate, are properly baptized in water ... and are not physically participating in a heretic cult ("vatican-2", "lutheran", "evangelical", etc.). See Sections 7 and 9 of this website.
2. It is clearer than the noonday sun that a false (non-Catholic) "religion" was founded during the "vatican-2 council". Black and white proof of this is that there are well over 200 heresies against prior defined Catholic Dogma in the "vatican-2 council" documents (the founding documents of the vatican-2 jew-heretic sect). The founding date of the vatican-2 sect was 8 December 1965 ... the closing date of the "council". See Section 12 of this site.
3. In summary, holding the Catholic Faith whole and inviolate means you believe the formal teachings of the Solemn Magisterium of the Catholic Church, the Catholic Sources of Dogma. The Ordinary Magisterium consists of other Catholic teaching from non-Dogmatic sources which must support and defend the Dogma -- otherwise it is simply rejected as heresy.
4. If you are/were physically caught up in the heretical society known as the vatican-2 heretic cult (as we, and vitually all, were) after 8 December 1965 ... simply re-enter the Catholic Church by making the Formal Abjuration on Section 19.1 of this website, followed by a Profession of Faith (also on Section 19.1). In 45 minutes you can be back in the Catholic Church. The Sources of Dogma that require Abjuration after participating in a heretical society, such as the vatican-2 cult, are also on Section 19.1.
5.You can believe the Catholic De Fide Dogma listed on Section 3 of this website and the Catholic Sources of Dogma ... you can be baptized in water ... you can believe the Catholic Sources of Dogma on Salvation, Water Baptism, the Immaculate Conception, Automatic Excommunication for heresy, etc. ... even though there is no Catholic jurisdiction and governance in the world ... and this keeps you in the Catholic Church.
Vatican Council of 1870, Session 3, Chapter 3 On Faith, Paragraphs 8-9, Pope Pius IX -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Wherefore, by Divine and Catholic Faith all those things are to be believed which are contained in the word of God as found in scripture and tradition, and which are proposed by the Church as matters to be believed as Divinely revealed (...) Since, then, without Faith it is impossible to please God and reach the fellowship of His sons and daughters, it follows that no one can ever achieve justification without it, neither can anyone attain eternal life unless he or she perseveres in it to the end."
6. If you are still a physical member of the vatican-2 heretic cult ... the Ex-Cathedra Dogma on automatic excommunication for participation in a heretical society is operative regarding your immortal soul. This Dogma is listed in Section 13.2 of this site, it is critically important that you understand it.
7. Throughout its 2,000+ years, the Catholic Church has lost its buildings in different times and places to heretic cults in a localized manner, the loss of our formerly Catholic properties around the world after 8 December 1965 is no different (in kind (heresy)) ... but different in magnitude since it was a global loss. The shear magnitude of this punishment gives you some idea as the the degree of God's wrath that is being visited upon the world in these times.
Catholic writing of Apocalypse 18:23 >
"And the light of the lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the Bridegroom (Christ) and the Bride (the Catholic Church) shall be heard no more at all in thee."
Note 1: The voice of the Bridegroom and the Bride, speak the Catholic Dogma. The Dogma is heard "no more at all in thee" because our formerly Catholic buildings have been taken over by a non-Catholic cult ... which is shoving you (vatican-2-ists) into Hell forever.
Note 2: And, of course ... "the lamp shall shine no more" ... the Sanctuary light is out, beyond all question -- since there is no such thing as Catholic Mass in a non-Catholic cult, non-Catholic entities sacrifice to demons not to the Catholic God. See Sections 21.1, 21.2, and 21.3 of this site.
S u b - p a r t B
The Catholic Governance and Jurisdiction Dogma ... identifies for us that there are no Catholic properties in the world at this time.
~ ~ ~
1. Section 87 of this site provides many Catholic Sources of Dogma on Jurisdiction and Governance. For a group to have Catholic Jursidiction and Governance it must be Catholic in Faith and it must receive Jurisdiction and Governance from the See of Peter in Rome (The See of Peter is currently not in place/operative).
2. Two Sources of Dogma which verify Number 1 above:
Vatican Council of 1870, Session 4, Chapter 3: On the ... Primacy of the Roman Pontiff, Part 2 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Wherefore we teach and declare that, by Divine ordinance, the Roman Church possesses a pre-eminence of ordinary power over every other church, and that this jurisdictional power of the Roman Pontiff is both episcopal and immediate. Both clergy and faithful, of whatever rite and dignity, both singly and collectively, are bound to submit to this power by the duty of hierarchical subordination and true obedience, and this not only in matters concerning faith and morals, but also in those which regard the discipline and government of the Church throughout the world."
Vatican Council of 1870, Session 4, Chapter 3: On the ... Primacy of the Roman Pontiff, Part 9 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"So, then, if anyone says that the Roman pontiff has merely an office of supervision and guidance, and not the full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the whole Church, and this not only in matters of faith and morals, but also in those which concern the discipline and government of the Church dispersed throughout the whole world; or that he has only the principal part, but not the absolute fullness, of this supreme power; or that this power of his is not ordinary and immediate both over all and each of the churches and over all and each of the pastors and faithful: let him be anathema."
3a. There is no organization on the face of the earth that meets the two above listed Sources of Dogma (or the others listed on Section 87). The vatican-2 heretic cult cannot because they are not Catholic in Faith and are therefore automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Section 12 of this website provides the proof that the vatican-2 cult is a heretical society, their founding documents (the documents of the "vatican-2 council") are packed with heresy against prior defined Catholic Dogma. If vatican-2 was Catholic they would be defending the Dogma not rejecting it. There's nothing complicated about any of this.
3b. The other groups of the world that use the word "Catholic" as part of their "false flag operation" to damn souls ... do not meet the Jurisdiction and Governance Sources of Dogma because this Dogma requires a hierarchical subordination to the group that has a world-wide governance ... under the Roman Pontiff (not in place at this time). Such groups are numerous in these times and include the "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line" groups, other "independents". These groups and everyone in them are automatically excommunicated for heresy against the Jurisdiction and Governance Dogma ... and are headed for Hell. The heresies of these groups is outlined in detail in Section 105 of this site.
4. Please see Section 107 of this site which addresses a similiar situation in which Saint Athanasius had to fight against when the "arian" heretics who took over vast amounts of our formerly Catholic properties in the 4th Century. Saint Athanasius was forced from his Bishop residence in Alexandria five times. The Church teaches that those who died as a physical member of the "arian" heresy, by their very physical participation inside the "arian" buildings (which used to be Catholic) ... lost their souls.
S u b - p a r t C-1
Catholic Jurisdiction began to disappear piecemeal when the Papacy fell vacant via anti-Pope "Benedict XV" in 1914. Someone who is excommunicated and outside the Catholic Church cannot grant Catholic Jurisdiction.
~ ~ ~
1. As we saw in Sub-part B above ... Catholic jurisdiction to run a Catholic must come from the Pope, by the Sources of Dogma listed on Section 87 of this site.
2. On Section 20 of this site ... we list selected heresies of anti-Pope "Benedict XV" from his "encyclicals". Heresy against the Catholic Dogma, whether held privately of publically, causes you to be automatically excommunicated from Christianity (the Catholic Church which has no buildings at this time). See Section 13.2 for many Sources of Dogma which address automatic excommunication for heresy.
3. Back when the Catholic Church had Dioceses and when it was in need of a new Bishop ... there are various ways that the different countries nominate people to fill the vacancy. They have their balloting mechanisms and rules as who can vote. In the United States and Ireland (for example) three candidates for the vacancy were identified and forwarded to Rome. Whatever the manner of his nomination, the prevailing candidate possesses no power until his nomination has been confirmed by the Holy See (Rome) in letters Apostolic (by authority of the Pope).
4. After "Benedict XV" was automatically excommunicationed for heresy in 1914 ... any action which appeared Catholic, such as ordination of priests, consecration of bishops, assigning of Catholic jurisdiction to a Bishop ... were invalid. The "priests" were not ordained, the "bishops" were not consecrated, and those who appeared to have been granted jurisdiction by "Benedict XV" were not given jurisdiction.
5. The last Bishop to receive Catholic jurisdiction would have received it from Pope Pius X ... Pius X died in 1914.
6. So in 1914 began ... the gradual disappearance of Catholic jurisdiction around the world.
7. The Bishops who had received Jurisdiction prior to 1914 by Popes Pius X or Leo XIII ... retained that Jurisdiction until they died if they remained in their post at the Diocese for which they were granted the jurisdiction. The fact that "Benedict XV" fell into heresy and was automatically excommunicated did not affect the jurisdiction that they had previously been granted by Pius X or Leo XIII.
8. The consecration of Bishops around the world did not cease in 1914 when "Benedict XV" fell outside of the Catholic Church ... since other Bishops in the world retained their spiritual power to make Bishops. Those made Bishops after 1914 could not be granted jurisdiction to run Catholic Diocese since there was no Pope to grant it.
9. The youngest that one can be made a Bishop is 30 years old. If the last Bishop to be granted Catholic jurisdcition by Pius X was given jurisdiction in 1914 ... he would have been 81 years old in 1965 (the close year of the "vatican-2 council"). There was not a single Bishop who did not approve the fantastic heresy in the "vatican-2 council" documents, so there was not a single one who was not excommunicated on 8 December 1965.
10. Lastly, if there was anyone living ... who had jurisdiction from Pope Pius X (or unlikely from Leo XIII) he was excommunicated for heresy on 8 December 1965. So that, the loss of all Catholic jurisdcition in the world was confirmed on 8 December 1965.
Saint Antoninus, died 1459 A.D., cited in Actes de Vatican I. V. Frond pub. >
"In the case in which the Pope would become a heretic, he would find himself, by that fact alone and without any other sentence, separated from the Church. A head separated from a body cannot, as long as it remains separated, be head of the same body from which it was cut off. A Pope who would be separated from the Church by heresy, therefore, would by that very fact itself cease to be head of the Church. He could not be a heretic and remain Pope, because, since he is outside of the Church, he cannot possess the keys of the Church."
Venerable Robert Bellarmine, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30 >
"This principle is most certain. The non-Christian cannot in any way be Pope, as Cajetan himself admits (ib. c. 26). The reason for this is that he cannot be head of what he is not a member; now he who is not a Christian is not a member of the Church, and a manifest heretic is not a Christian, as is clearly taught by St. Cyprian (lib. 4, epist. 2), St. Athanasius (Scr. 2 cont. Arian.), St. Augustine (lib. De great. Christ. Cap. 20), St. Jerome (contra Lucifer.) and others; therefore the manifest heretic cannot be Pope."
Note: A person’s heresy does not have to be manifest or notorius (widely known) for that soul to be automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church, privately held heresy also causes your automatic excommunication.
S u b - p a r t C-2
Estimate and calculation of estimate ... of the numbers of Bishops who actually still had Catholic Jurisdiction by the mid 1950's ...
based on the Dogmatic fact that Pope Pius X was the last person who was able to grant Jurisdiction to other Bishops.
~ ~ ~
1. From 1914 (the last year that a Bishop could have been granted Catholic Jurisdiction by a Pope (Pope Pius X)) ... to 1955 is 41 years.
2. Currently there are about 3,100 fake "jurisdictions" that say they are Catholic (they aren't) ... there was probably fewer in 1965 ... lets say 2,900.
3. Through shear attrition ... those not staying in the Diocese for which Pope Pius X had granted them Jurisdiction and through retirement and death ... lets say (and here's where the estimate comes in) five percent were still in place with Jurisdiction by the mid-1950's.
4. That would leave 125 jurisdicional Bishops in the world (from 1914 or earlier) by the mid-1950's ... that had Catholic Jurisdiction, and so could still Ordain.
5. But on 8 December 1965 there were no longer any Catholic Bishops ... because they were all automatically excommunicated for heresy for approving the heresy riddled 16 "vatican-2 council" documents ... and for physical participation in a heretic cult (the vatican-2 cult). Those dressed like priests also ceased being Catholic priests on 8 December 1965 ... automatically excommunicated for physical participation in the vatican-2 heretic cult.
6. So that ... 125 Bishops divided by 2,900 Jurisdictional Diocese ... makes 4.3 percent of Diocese that had Bishops in the mid-1950's.
7. But I would guess it was far less than the 4.3 percent. Also, anti-Pope "Pius-XII" may have started moving Bishops around, specifically so that they would lose the 1914 (or earlier) Jurisdiction granted by Pope Pius X ... one should not doubt for a moment that "Pius-XII" would have did that. Staggering heresies of anti-Pope "Pius-XII" on Section 20.2 of this site.
8. And very possibly earlier ... anti-Popes "Benedict XV", "Pius XI" ... starting in 1914 could very well have been aggressive ... in moving bishops that had Jurisdiction from Pope Pius X, in which case the Bishop's offices would have been vacant well before the mid-1950's. Staggering heresies of anti-Popes "Benedict XV" and "Pius-XI" on Sections 20 and 20.1 of this site.
S u b - p a r t C-3
Addressing the issue ... that there may have been a slight number of Bishops before the close of the "vatican-2 council" ...
who actually could grant Jurisdiction to priests for Mass, before the close of the "council" ... on 8 December 1965
~ ~ ~
1. As we saw in Sub-part C-2 ... there is the small possibility that there were Bishops who were granted Jurisdiction by Pope Pius X (prior to 20 August 1914) ... and who never moved from that Diocese for which they had Jurisdiction on or before 1914.
2. This small number of Bishops would still have been able to grant Jurisdiction to their local priests for Mass ... via an Ordination that happened before 8 December 1965. On 8 December 1965, the bishops in question were all automatically excommunicated for heresy for approving the "vatican-2 council" documents (that were filled with heresy).
3. The priests in question ... if they were 30 years old when granted Jurisdiction for Mass in 1965 ... would be 80 years old in 2015.
4. While this spiritual reality (Jurisdiction loss and granting) is taking place ... we also have the seven clear Scriptures regarding the
"Abomination of desolation" ... foretold by the Prophet Daniel and Saint Mark listed in Section 13.7 of this site ... about the Catholic Church losing it's properties and a heretic abomination being run out of those same formerly Catholic properties, with the Catholic signs out front.
5. Definition of Desolation 1 > "A state of complete emptiness or destruction"
Definition of Desolation 2 > "Barren wasteland"
Definition of Desolation 3 > "Abandonment"
6. So, is there a tiny remnant of 80 year old priests ... somewhere saying Jurisdictional Mass ? Did this tiny remnant maintain Jurisdiction for Mass after ... 8 December 1965 ?
7. For one of these priests, of this tiny remnant, to maintain his Jurisdiction after 8 December 1965 ... he would have had to ...
a) Have known that the "vatican-2 council" documents were filled with heresy.
b) Have left the formerly Catholic property (where he had been saying Mass) ... and move immediately to say Mass in a private residence
or rented property on 9 December 1965.
c) Not participated in the vatican-2 heresy (the formerly Catholic properties) ... even a single time after 8 December 1965 ... which would have
caused his automatic excommunication. After 8 December 1965, there were no longer any Bishops who could re-grant him Jurisdiction.
8. The possibility of the scenario in Number 7 above ... is infinitesimal (approaching zero as a limit). The remnant priests who actually had Jurisdiction (via a Pope Pius X jurisdictional Bishop from 1914) ... would not have been given a warning to not particpate in the vatican-2 heresy starting on 9 December 1965.
9.  So the issue remains ... when Christ speaks of the "Abomination of desolation" being brought about ... is He speaking about the last 80+ year old Jurisdictional priest dying (in about these times, 2015) ? Or is Christ speaking of 8 December 1965 ?
We say the latter (8 Dec 1965) ... But you can resolve this quite simply, on your own ... by simply following these three steps ...
1. Ask the person who you think is a Jurisdictional priest ... if he was Ordained before 8 December 1965 ... by a Bishop who received Jurisdiction from Pope Pius X on or before 1914 ... and who never moved from that same Diocese after 1914 ?
If the answer to the above question is no ... you can stop here, he is not a Catholic priest ... you've been going to a stage show theater act (that looks Catholic).
If the answer to the above question is yes ... continue to Question 2 below ...
2. Ask him if his current geographic location (where it looks like he is saying Mass) ... is within the same Diocese boundaries for which he had received Jurisdiction on or before 8 December 1965.
If the answer to the above question is no ... you've been going to a stage show theater act (that looks Catholic) ... the person has no Jurisdiction to function in that area.
If the answer to the above question is yes ... continue to Question 3 below ...
3. Ask him ... if he participated in the vatican-2 heresy even a single time (after 8 December 1965) ... by saying Mass (or performing some other Sacrament) in the building where he had been saying Mass prior to 8 December 1965.
If the answer to Question 3 is yes ... he is not a Catholic priest, he was automatically excommunicated for physical participation in the vatican-2 heresy
(Excommunication Dogma listed on Section 13.2.2) ... you've been going to a stage show theater act (that looks Catholic).
If the answer to Question 3 is no ... he is a Catholic priest and he is saying a valid Jurisdictional Catholic Mass on the private property where he is praying Mass ...
as long as he stays in the same Diocese boundaries where he received the Jurisdiction prior to 8 December 1965.
S u b - p a r t D
Can the group leaders of a heretical entity such as the vatican-2 heretic cult supply Catholic Jurisdiction ... since they are Automatically Excommunicated for heresy ?
No, they can't.
~ ~ ~
1. On the very day that the "vatican-2 council" documents were promulgated to the world, 8 December 1965, the Vatican ceased to be a Catholic structure ... because the Catholic Church is incapable of teaching heresy ... and the "vatican-2 council documents" are packed with heresy against prior defined Catholic Dogma (see Section 12 of this website). The vatican-2 heretic cult, being a non-Catholic entity, does not have Catholic jurisdiction in any part of its organization.
2. On 8 December 1965, "Paul VI" ceased being an anti-Pope (he was already automatically excommunicated before the close of the "council") and he became the group leader of a heretic cult (the vatican-2 cult) just like Billy Graham and the countless others.
3. The successors to "Paul VI", as the group leaders of the vatican-2 heretic cult, were/are outside of the Catholic Church ... so they cannot supply Catholic jurisdiction and governance to anyone or to any group.
4. To illustrate ... the current leader of the vatican-2 heretic cult, Joseph Ratzinger (a.k.a. "Benedict XVI") cannot suppply Catholic jurisdiction to ... (for example) the group that calls itself the "Diocese of New York". The group that calls itself the "Diocese of New York" subscribes to the (now) non-Catholic Vatican and to the vatican-2 cult heresy, placing the fake "Diocese of New York" outside the realm of Catholic jurisdiction. On top of this is that Ratzinger, of course, cannot grant Catholic jurisdiction to the person (Tim Dolan) playacting as the "bishop" of the fake "Diocese of New York".
5. Anyone who is physically participating in a building of the fake "Diocese of New York" ... can make the Formal Abjuration of heresy and Profession of Faith on Section 19.1 of this website to re-enter the Catholic Church, thus leaving the vatican-2 heretic cult. Please make the Abjuration in the context of the steps on Section 2.1 of this site.
- - - -
Second Council of Constantinople, Sentence against the Three Chapters section, 553 A.D. -- Ex-Cathdra Dogma >
"The heretic, even though he has not been condemned formally by any individual, in reality brings anathema on himself, having cut himself off from the way of truth by his heresy."
Council of Florence, Session 11, 4 February 1442 -- Ex-Cathdra Dogma >
"The Holy Roman Church ... condemns, reproves, anathematizes and declares to be outside the body of Christ, which is the Church, whoever holds opposing or contrary views."
S u b - p a r t E
Can one get back into a state of grace, after falling into sin ... when there is no one with Catholic jurisdiction to administer Sacramental confession ?
Yes, you can ... the Church has provided for this eventuality.
~ ~ ~
God has complete and perfect knowledge (past, present, and future), He knew before the creation of the world that there would be times and places where Sacramental Confession would not be available. Since God is infinitely just He would not say that you must have Sacramental Confession to get to Heaven ... while at the same time knowing that there will be times and places when confession would not be available. See Section 10.2 of this site for more detail.
The Catholic God does not command impossibilities, so ...
... it was taught by Dogma three times at the Council of Trent, once in the Fourteenth Session and twice in the Sixth Session of what we are to do when confession is not available:
Council of Trent, Session 14, Chapter 4, On Contrition, 1551 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"It sometimes happens that this contrition is perfect through charity, and reconciles man with God before this sacrament be actually received, the said reconciliation, nevertheless, is not to be ascribed to that contrition, independently of the desire of the sacrament which is included therein."
Council of Trent, Session 6, Chapter 14, on Justification, 1547 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"Hence it must be taught that the repentance of a Christian after his fall is very different from that at his baptism, and that it includes not only a cessation from sins ... but also the sacramental confession of the same, at least in desire and to be made in its season ..."
Council of Trent, Session 6, Chapter 14, on Justification, 1547 A.D. -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
" ... Sacerdotal absolution, as well as satisfaction by fasting, almsgiving, prayers, and other devout exercises of the spiritual life, not indeed for the eternal punishment, which is remitted together with the guilt either by the sacrament or the desire of the sacrament, but for the temporal punishment."
- - - -
The Church teaching regarding returning to a state of grace after falling into sin, when confession is not available, is that three operations are required: (1) Confess your sins to God, (2) have perfect contrition (sorrow for sins because they offend God), and (3) have the intention of going to sacramental confession when and if it becomes available. Imperfect contrition is sorrow for sins because of the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell, if you don't have perfect contrition simply ask the Blessed Virgin for this grace.
Note 1: By the above Dogma, God is stating here to not run off to non-Catholic / non-jurisdictional entities ("vatican-2", "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", etc.) for "confession" which will not obtain for you absolution of your sins. Doing this also causes your excommunication for violation of the Catholic Dogma on jurisdiction and governance.
Note 2: The three above citations from the Council of Trent do not and can not imply that there is such a thing as "baptism of desire" (there isn't). See Section 7.2 for nineteen Ex-Cathedra Sources of Dogma on water baptism which specifically rule out the heresies of "baptism of desire" and "baptism of blood".
Note 3: The Sacrament of Confession is necessary by a necessity of precept ... this means that one must go if it is available, which it isn't in these times because our former buildings and former hierarchy has been lost. Please see Section 7.4 of this site for the Church's teaching on necessity. There is no forgiveness of sins outside of the Catholic Church in the vatican-2 cult, lutheran cult, evangelical cult, etc.
Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam, 18 Nov 1302 -- Ex-Cathedra Dogma >
"With Faith urging us we are forced to believe and to hold the one, holy, Catholic Church and that, apostolic, and we firmly believe and simply confess this Church outside of which there is no salvation nor remission of sin."
S u b - p a r t F
Can you get to Heaven when Mass is not available ... as it isn't in these times ?
Yes, you can ... the Catholic teaching on Necessity addresses this.
~ ~ ~
The Catholic teaching regarding necessity or means and necessity of precept is as follows:
Necessity of means:
Is a necessity that is said to be absolutely necessary when without it a certain end cannot possibly be reached.
Note: Baptism in pure and natural water is necessary by a necessity of means in that it is absolutely required to (1) be a member of the Catholic Church and (2) to get to Heaven because it is the only way of remitting Original Sin. See Sections 7, 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 of this website.
Necessity of precept:
Is a necessity that is based on a positive precept, commanding something the omission of which, unless culpable, does not absolutely prevent the reaching of the end.
- - - -
All of the sacraments (besides baptism) are necessary by a necessity of precept. For the sacraments which are necessity of precept, it means you must go to them if they are available to you. As the definition states, omission of them does not prevent you from attaining the end (Heaven) unless you reject them when they are available, in which case you would be culpable.
The two requirements that are necessary by a necessity of means:
1. Water Baptism (see Section 7 and subsections).
2. Believing the entire Catholic Faith (see Section 5 (and subsections) and Section 9).
If we meet these two which are necessary by a necessity of means, are not in grave sin (see Section 10.1), and do sufficient charity we have a chance of getting to Heaven.
- - - -
You may (and should) be asking ... but what about my Sunday oblication?
Don't I have to go to one of the meeting halls of the vatican-2 heretic cult for what they call "Catholic Mass" ... to fulfill my Sunday obligation?
No, going to a vatican-2 hertic cult meeting hall does not fulfill your Sunday obligation ... it is a profaning of Sunday because it is participation in a non-Catholic cult. All non-Catholic cults, by definition, are in service to the devil.
In a vatican-2 meeting hall, or the buildings of the "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", "Thuc line" group ... what you are actually witnessing and participating in is sacrifice to demons ... since the Catholic God has nothing to do with heretic cults.
Fullfill your Sunday obligation in the one way which is available to us in these times. Pray the Mass prayers at home, use a 1945 Fr. Lasance Missal, widely available on the internet.
Note: Do not buy this Missal from "Angelus" press (they are the "sspx" publications group) or from the "Fraternity of St. Peter" ("fssp") since they are part of the vatican-2 cult ... you would be financially supporting a heretic cult.
S u b - p a r t G
So the person that I think is a Catholic priest is not a priest ?
That's correct ... he is simply a group leader for the vatican-2 heretic cult that was founded in 1965 at the Vatican.
~ ~ ~
1. On the day that your vatican-2 cult group leader thought he was being ordained as a priest of the Catholic Church he wasn't. He was simply being installed as a group leader for the vatican-2 heretic cult. Much of the anti-Christ teaching of the vatican-2 heretic cult is listed in Section 12 of this site. The vatican-2 heresies are followed by Catholic dogmatic corrections so you can easily tell that the vatican-2 cult teaches to opposite of the Catholic Church on a wide range of theological subjects ... so that ... they cannot possibly be the Catholic Church of the Catholic God. The founding documents of the vatican-2 cult are the documents of the "vatican-2 council".
2. Apostolic succession only applies to the Catholic Church, it doesn't apply to heretical societies. When the vatican-2 heretic cult was founded on 8 December 1965 with its founding documents (the heresy packed "vatican-2 council" documents) and with its subsequent enforcing of this heresy on our formerly Catholic properties your vatican-2 group leader, who you think is a priest, is in the roll of being a formal and physical representative of this heretic cult.
3. You can also verify that your vatican-2 group leader is not a priest by following the direction on Section 21.5 of this website. Go to Appendix-A of this site and print out items 30, 31, 32, and 33. Bring these printouts to the person that you think is a Catholic priest and ask him if he agrees with the infallible Ex-Cathedra Catholic Dogma on the printouts. When he says he doesn't and starts in with the "baptism of desire" heresy or the "ignorance gets people to Heaven" heresy you will verify to yourself that he isn't a Catholic priest.
4. When your vatican-2 group leader denies the Dogma, you'll realize that he is simply "teaching" his false "religion" ... vatican-2-ism ... because that is the "religion" that he has been installed to propagandize for.
5. At this point you should encourage your vatican-2 group leader to proceed to Section 19.1 of this website to take the Formal Abjuration and Profession of Faith to re-enter the Catholic Church. This, of course, will require him to resign as a group leader for the vatican-2 cult and get a different job that doesn't cost him his immortal soul ... which his roll as a heretic group leader is costing him.
S u b - p a r t H
So where are we in the History of the Church ... with no buildings and no human way to refill the Office of the Papacy since the College of Cardinals is extinct by heresy ?
~ ~ ~
1. If you notice, God disposed the wills of the heretics who were running the "vatican-2 council" to close the "council" on 8 December (1965).
2. December 8th is the high Marian Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin ... the Blessed Virgin conceived without the Original Sin of Adam, see Section 4 of this site.
3. From what we can tell, given the spiritual reality of:
a. The Catholic Church losing its buildings, and
b. The offices of Catholic bishops and priests falling totally vacant around the world ...
4. We have entered into a Marian Age (or Era) where the sanctification of souls is still being brought about by Water Baptism, and believing the Catholic Dogmas whole and inviolate ... aided materially by Marian devotions such as praying the Rosary (Sections 4.1 and 4.2), wearing the Brown Scapular (there is no one to enroll you in the Brown Scapular, simply pray the enrollment prayers yourself, Section 89), and praying the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin.
5. We cannot say how long this Marian Age will last ... but as cited above in this Section, you can get to the sanctified (justified) state in your soul and get to Heaven when Mass and Confession are not available. The Blessed Virgin is working the salvation of souls ... in spite of the fact that there is no Catholic personnel hierarchy and the Catholic Church having no physical properties in these times.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ecclesiasticus 24:24-25 >
"I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope. In me is all grace of the way and of the truth, in me is all hope of life and of virtue."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 A.D. >
"Your heart will either sing the divine canticles of Our Lady, or echo the cursed and unhappy songs of worldlings here in dishonor to God and vibrate eternally with the blasphemies and horrid dirges of the damned in Hell."
Saint Bonaventure, died 1274 A.D. >
"He who neglects the service of the Blessed Virgin will die in his sins. He who does not invoke thee, O Lady, will never get to Heaven. Not only will those from whom Maria turns her countenance not be saved, but there will be no hope of their salvation. No one can be saved without the protection of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Mother of Christ
Hear Thou thy people's cry
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. More > Section 4 and Section 4.4
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Maria. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Maria seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Maria."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Maria." (Truth and mercy cannot be separated)
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory ... are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Maria."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Star of the Sea
and Portal of the Sky
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on counter for > Map location of visitors ... Visit details ... Sections visited ... Referrering sites, etc.
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and