It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
<<< --- <<< --- <<<
--- <<< --- Start Section 17.2 ---
>>> --- >>> --- >>> ---
(Note: This Section is repeated as Section 76 of this website)
Public Declaration by vatican-2 group leader Ngo Dinh Thuc of South Vietnam that ...
the "vatican-2 council" (1962-1965) was a non-Catholic hoax.
He also stated that the Sacraments were invalidated inside of the vatican-2 cult ... Thuc
said this about the sacraments because he falsely believed that the vatican-2
heretic cult has Catholic priests, which of course it doesn't
~ ~ ~
1. Heretic Ngo Dinh Thuc (falsely identified as an Archbishop, see Section 131 Sub-parts A-1 and A-2) looked like he had "consecrated" what is known today as the "Thuc line bishops" -- persons who had correctly left the vatican-2 cult but who were/are in heresy against the Catholic Dogma on Jurisdiction and Governance and other Dogma. This was simply an automatically excommunicated vatican-2 heretic (Thuc) play acting "consecrating" other excommunicated heretics who subsequently started to identify themselves as Catholic bishops (which of course they weren't).
2. What Thuc did is not, and cannot be, a legal "work-around" to the Catholic Church losing its buildings to the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult in 1965 since it was a vatican-2 heretic (Thuc) creating more heretical "clergy". All other "independents" ("sspx", "sspv", "cmri", etc.) are also excommunicated for heresy against the Jurisdiction and Governance Dogma (see Section 87 of this website) and for other heresy (see Sections 105, 131, and Appendix C).
3. Epikeia (not holding to the letter of the law) cannot be used to justify the "independents" of the "Thuc line" (or any other "independents") since epikeia can only be used against man-made law and discipline ... epikeia cannot be used to go around or counter to the Divine Law (the Catholic Dogma) on any subject which is addressed in the Dogma ... Jurisdiction and Governance are addressed in the Dogma. See Section 16.1 of this site.
4. The heretical "1917 canon law" promotes the heresy of "supplied jurisdiction" ... it's all fabricated nonsense to secure your eternal damnation. See some of the heresy of anti-Pope "Benedict XV" on Section 20 of this site -- it was this heretic who sanctioned the "1917 code". Section 105.3 lists heresies in the "1917 code". Section 99 illustrates the fraud of "supplied jurisdiction".
Heretic Ngo Dinh Thuc (falsely identified as an Archbishop) ... Declaration, 1982 ...
Note: Approximately 15 months after this declaration, the apparently healthy Thuc was dead, following a "coerced" kidnapping from a New York City hotel to a compound of the vatican-2 cult in Missouri.
"How does the Catholic Church appear today as we look at it? In Rome, John Paul II reigns as "Pope", surrounded by the body of Cardinals and of many bishops and prelates. Outside of Rome, the Catholic Church seems to be flourishing, along with its bishops and priests. The number of Catholics is great. Daily the Mass is celebrated in so many churches, and on Sundays the churches are full of many faithful who come to hear the Mass and receive Holy Communion."
Note: Thuc was misleading in this first paragraph by using Catholic words such as "Mass", "Cardinals", "prelates", "bishops", "priests", "churches", "Holy Communion" and applying them to the vatican-2 heretic cult that took over our Catholic properties in 1965 after the "vatican-2 council". None of these words apply to a non-Catholic heretic cult, but Thuc clears this up in the next paragraph.
"But in the sight of God, how does today’s Church appear? Are the Masses — both the daily ones and those at which people assist on Sundays — pleasing to God? By no means, because that Mass is the same for Catholics as it is for protestants — therefore it is displeasing to God and invalid. The only Mass that pleases God is the Mass of St. Pius V, which is offered by few priests and bishops, among whom I count myself."
Note: Thuc should not have used the word "protestant" in the above text but should use the term heretic which more accurately indicates their pending damnation.
"Therefore, to the extent that I can, I will open seminaries for educating candidates for that priesthood which is pleasing to God."
Note: Since the hierarchy of the Catholic Church was already extinct by the time Thuc made this 1982 statement, Thuc would not be able to make Catholic priests since the Church is formally defined as a single governance with a single jurisdiction from the top. See Section 87 of this website. On 8 December 1965 (the close of "vatican-2 council") Catholic jurisdiction disappeared from the world since all of the (apparent) bishops at the "council" approved the mountain of heresy in the "council" documents thereby securing their automatic excommunication from the Catholic Church (and immediate loss of Office as bishops).
You can verify this for yourself by following the direction on Section 25.1 of this site. Or alternatively ... simply ask the vatican-2 group leader that you think is a Catholic priest if you can get to Heaven without water baptism or outside of the Catholic Church. When he says you can, with some manner of lies or "loopholes", you'll know that he is not a Catholic priest but is an excommunicated heretic (which he is already anyway for his participation in the vatican-2 cult). Then drive down the street to the next fake "priest", and the next, and the next ... until you tire ... you'll get the same heresy everywhere.
"Besides this "Mass", which does not please God, there are many other things that God rejects: for example, changes in the ordination of priests, the consecration of bishops, and in the sacraments of Confirmation and of Extreme Unction."
"Moreover, the "priests" now hold to:
2) false ecumenism
3) the adoration [or cult] of man
4) the freedom to embrace any religion whatsoever
5) the unwillingness to condemn heresies and to expel the heretics."
Note: To clarify, when the "vatican-2 council" closed in 1965 and the clergy went over to the vatican-2 heresy, they ceased being Catholic priests and became group leaders for the vatican-2 cult, so they are not saying the Catholic Mass (which God has allowed to be taken away from the world). Physical participation in the vatican-2 cult causes your automatic excommunication.
Therefore, in so far as I am a bishop of the Roman Catholic Church, I judge that the Chair of the Roman Catholic Church is vacant; and it behooves me, as bishop, to do all that is needed so that the Roman Catholic Church will endure in its mission for the salvation of souls.
Note: Regarding the above text: "I judge that the Chair of the Roman Catholic Church is vacant" -- this is a true statement but from a different perspective it is an error. Vatican-2 heretic Thuc ... was wrong in claiming that the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult has the Office of the Papacy. Only the Catholic Church has the Office of the Papacy, the vatican-2 cult doesn't. The Papacy fell vacant in 1914 at the death of Pope Pius X, see Sections 20, 20.1, 20.2, followed by the Catholic Church losing its properties around the world in 1965 at the close of "vatican-2 council" -- see Section 12 and 13 and their sub-sections.
February 25, 1982
+ Peter Martin Ngo-dinh-Thuc
Note: After 8 Dec 1965, Thuc was simply an automatically excommunicated group leader for the vatican-2 jew-heretic cult.
References cited by Thuc at the end of this declaration:
1. Quo Primum
2. The Council of Trent, Session XXII
3. Adorabili Eucharisti, Pope Pius VII; Decree for the Armenians, Council of Florence (DZ 698, 715)
4. Missale Romanum of Pius V; De defectibus formae.
5. Auctorem Fidei of Pius VI (DZ 1501-1599); Lamentabili of Pius X; Pascendi Dominici Gregis of Pius X (DZ 2001-2109)
6. Quanta Cura of Pius IX (DZ 1700-1780); Unam Sanctam of Boniface VIII (DZ 468-369)
7. Canon 1322
8. Cum Ex Apostolatus of Paul IV; Code of Canon Law, Canon 188, note 4 (Note: the "1917 code" is heresy, see Section 105.3 of this site)
9. Pontificale Romanum; De Consecratione Electi in Episcopum; Forma Juramenti et Examen.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and