It is 100% certain you're headed for Hell ...
for rejecting the Catholic Dogma ...
Warning: There are no bishops or priests in these times
<< On this site ... you will discover how you are being sent into Hell forever ...
your willingness to be deceived is making you eternally culpable >>
1. The Original Sin of Adam closed Heaven for all men (sanctifying grace was lost) ... Hell became the only possible destination for the immortal souls of men. 2. God re-opened Heaven by founding the Catholic Church and re-introducing sanctifying grace to men's souls ... the same grace which Adam and Eve had lost.
We are currently in the Great Apostasy (world-wide rejection of God's Catholic Dogma), these warnings apply:
3.Warning 1: A non-Catholic anti-Christ cult (the Vatican-2 heretic cult) took over all of our formerly Catholic properties on 8 December 1965 ... the "V-2 council" close date. 4.Warning 2: The buildings with Catholic signs out front are not Catholic Churches at this time. God has allowed the Mass to be taken away (Sections 88 and 90). 5.Warning 3:All those dressed up like Catholic bishops and priests are ... automatically excommunicated heretics against the Catholic Dogma (Sections 12 and 13.2). 6.Warning 4: You must verify for yourself that a heretic cult has taken over our formerly Catholic properties ... simply take the steps outlined in Section 21.5.
* Vatican-2-ists: You are automatically excommunicated from the Catholic Church … Abjuration to re-enter on Section 19.1 *
7. One can still be Catholic and get to Heaven with a proper baptism in water (Section 7) ... believing the Dogmas ... and keeping free from mortal sin (Section 10.1). 8. All grace, both actual and sanctifying grace, starts with God and comes into the world through the Blessed Virgin ... as Jesus Christ Himself did (Section 4). 9. The Old Testament Israelite religion was the Catholic Faith unfulfilled ... the "judaism" man-made fable started about 200 B.C. (Section 39.1). Jesus Christ was not a jew. 10. All heretics are in sin against the First Commandment (Section 8) ... and are headed for Hell ... with the pagans of the world (all those not properly baptized in water).
Translate (traduire, übersetzen, tradurre, trasladar, 번역) this Section ... now (maintenant, jetzt, ora, ahora, 지금) ... to your language ...
(1) You must have Adobe Flash Player installed. (2) Chinese, Korean, or Japanese characters not displaying ... see Appendix E.
Against the "ignorance saves" heresy ... and it's namesake, the modernist "material heretic" heresy (Part-III)
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 59:1 >
"The hand of the Lord is not shortened that it cannot save."
With other similiar Catholic citations
(Note: The "material heretic" heresy is simply the "invincible ignorance" heresy re-packaged)
Catholic writing of Saint Matthew 28:18
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to Me in Heaven and in earth."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 11:2-3
"Save me, O Lord, for there is now no saint: truths are decayed from among the children of men.
They have spoken ... with deceitful lips, and with a double heart have they spoken."
~ ~ ~
1. Section 5.1 lists over 30 Catholic citations (some Sources of Dogma) that we must know the entire Catholic Faith and believe it to get to Heaven.
2. Section 5.2 lists over 20 Catholic authored scriptures that God grants knowlege to men in various ways.
3. This Section provides Catholic authored scriptures that God clearly (and obviously) has the power to save men. But in what way does He save men? He saves men in the way He prescribed/prescribes which never changes ... water baptism and knowing what the Catholic Faith is and believing it, whole and inviolate.
4. The word saved means that your soul is in Heaven or in Purgatory. If your soul is still in your body you are not "saved".
5. Please keep in mind that the words "save", "saved", and "salvation" in the below scriptures only applies to Catholics in a state of grace. These words do not apply to heretics ("lutherans", "methodists", "vatican-2-ists", "baptists", "pentecostals", etc.) or to the un-baptized pagans ("jews", "mohammedans", "buddhists", "hindus", etc.). The words "save", "saved", and "salvation" do not apply to these groups because they are in sins against the Faith (1st Commandment) for which they descend into Hell from the very spot on which they die ... unless before they die they enter the Catholic Church through believing the entire Faith and water baptism.
Note: Do not under any circumstances enter a building with a Catholic sign out front to enter the Catholic Church, these properties are meeting halls for the vatican-2 heretic cult, "sspx", "sspv", "cmri", etc. -- these groups will send you into Hell. Simply follow the instructions on Section 2.1, 7, 10.1, and 19.1 (as applicable) of this website. Email if you have questions, address is at the top of the Index.
The Catholic Citations against the "material heretic" heresy
~ ~ ~
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 27:8 >
"The Lord is the strength of His people, and the Protector of the salvation of His anointed."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 17:14 >
"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed: save me, and I shall be saved, for Thou art my praise."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 6:5 >
"Turn to me, O Lord, and deliver my soul: O save me for Thy mercy's sake."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 54:17 >
"But I have cried to God: and the Lord will save me."
Catholic writing of Saint James 5:15 >
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick man: and the Lord shall raise him up: and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him."
Note: Please see Section 10.1 of this website regarding forgiveness of sins in these times when there are no Catholic priests or bishops for sacramental confession.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 38:20 >
"O Lord, save me, and we will sing our psalms all the days of our life in the house of the Lord."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Jeremias 30:11 >
"For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 25:9 >
"This is our God, we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the Lord, we have patiently waited for Him, we shall rejoice and be joyful in His salvation."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Zacharias 9:16 >
"And the Lord their God will save them in that day, as the flock of His people: for holy stones shall be lifted up over His land."
Note: "Holy stones" ... The apostles, who shall be as pillars and monuments in the Church.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalm 105:47 >
"Save us, O Lord, our God: and gather us from among nations."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Osee 1:7 >
"And I will have mercy on the house of Juda, and I will save them by the Lord their God."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 33:22 >
"For the Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver, the Lord is our King: he will save us."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 33:19 >
"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a contrite heart: and He will save the humble of spirit."
Note: "Humble of spirit" ... is submitting the will and the intellect to the truths revealed by God, these truths are the Catholic Dogmas listed on Section 3 of this website.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 53:3 >
"Save me, O God, by Thy name, and judge me in Thy strength."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Psalms 75:10 >
"When God arose in judgment, to save all the meek of the earth."
Note: "The meek of the earth" ... those that submit their will and intellect to the truths revealed by God, these truths are the Catholic Dogmas listed on Section 3 of this website.
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Isaias 35:4 >
"God Himself will come and will save you."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Daniel 3:17 >
"For behold our God, whom we worship, is able to save us from the furnace of burning fire."
Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Ezechiel 37:23 >
"I will save them out of all the places in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God."
Note: Please see Section 10.2 of this website regarding forgiveness of sins in these times when there are no Catholic priests or bishops for sacramental confession.
We hope the above further illustrates (again) the irrationality of the "material heresy" / "material heretic" non-Catholic fraud ... which is fiercely promoted by jews and heretics.
Immaculate Heart of Mary ~ Our Lady of Good Remedy ~ Our Lady of La Salette ~
Immaculate Heart of Mary
~ Pray the Rosary for essential graces ... see Section 4.1 of this website for instructions ~
~ Wear the Brown Scapular as the Blessed Virgin instructed us ... as Our Lady of Mount Carmel ~
Selected prophesies of the Blessed Virgin - & - Quotes on being devoted to the Blessed Virgin. (See also Section 4)
Ezechiel 44:2 > "This gate shall be shut … no man shall pass through it … the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it."
Proverbs 8:35 > "He that shall find me (the Blessed Virgin), shall find life, and shall have salvation from the Lord."
St. Bonaventure, died 1274 > "No one ever finds Christ but with and through Mary. Whoever seeks Christ apart from Mary seeks Him in vain."
Genesis 3:15 > "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 > "In me is all grace of the way and the truth, in me is all hope of life and virtue."
St. Antoninus, died 1459 > "All graces that have ever been bestowed on men, all of them came through Mary."
St. John Damascene, died 749 > "Pure and Immaculate Virgin, save me and deliver me from eternal damnation."
Wisdom 7:26 > "For she is the brightness of eternal light, and the unspotted mirror of God's majesty."
Ecclesiasticus 24:24 > "I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope."
St. Agnes, died 304 > "There is no one in the world who, if he asks for it, does not partake of the Divine mercy through the tenderness of Mary."
Proverbs 30:11-12 > "There is a generation that ... doth not bless their mother. A generation pure in their own eyes and yet not washed from their filthiness."
Blessed John Eudes, died 1680 > "Every grace and blessing possessed by the Church, all the treasures of light, holiness, and glory that abide in her, on earth as well as in Heaven, all are due to the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary."
St. Athanasius, died 373 > "Thou, O Lady, were filled with grace, so that thou might be the way of our salvation and the means of ascent into the heavenly kingdom."
Psalm 131:8 > "Arise, O Lord, into Thy resting place: Thou and the ark, which Thou hast sanctified." (The Blessed Virgin bodily in Heaven)
Truth of the super-natural order: All grace starts with God, goes to the hands of the Blessed Virgin, and then into the world. God (Grace Himself) came into the world by the Blessed Virgin, God never changes, all grace follows the same path to this day and until the end of the world.
Click on the counter for ... visit statistics for this site and it's mirror domains
Ignorance of God's Catholic Dogma ... which is being aggressively hidden with malice ... is not a "loophole" into Heaven.
Mountains of proof in Sources of Dogma and Scripture ... links > Section 5.1 and